JJZFL

2019 Preseason Thread

12 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

I don’t think he means to try and be like Curry and start shooting deep threes, but rather to shoot those open threes with confidence.

He passed up two wide open threes against the Pistons to drive inside for layups instead. He’s gotta shoot those and not be scared of the result, especially when it’s the preseason.

thank you. This is exactly my thoughts. It is preseason. Try to get your rhythm or it will be a long season on offense for you.

Vuch wouldn't have gotten that block, BIG off to a good start defensively

Spoke too soon smh

Edited by J-Mac

20 minutes ago, HighAngleDad said:

Well I am in Ocala, and the local Cox Cable is showing drag racing tonight instead of the game.  I am severely irritated.  Is the game showing in other areas?

the link is in the game thread. 

20 minutes ago, HighAngleDad said:

Well I am in Ocala, and the local Cox Cable is showing drag racing tonight instead of the game.  I am severely irritated.  Is the game showing in other areas?

Hi, HighAngleDad. Check your messages.

21 minutes ago, HighAngleDad said:

sent you link. pm

8 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Getting killed in our game without Vuc is not good

It’s not really about Bamba vs Vuc, though, Bamba’s probably been our best player this game. Augustin and Fournier committing 8 turnovers in the first 5 minutes is what put us in the hole lol

Bamba is so bad at setting screens, hes freeing nobody up right now. It looks like he stands there then moves before even making full contact with the player

10 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

It’s not really about Bamba vs Vuc, though, Bamba’s probably been our best player this game. Augustin and Fournier committing 8 turnovers in the first 5 minutes is what put us in the hole lol

Jaylen and Tatum are DESTROYING Fournier and Augustin. Just completely different levels of athleticism. This isn't FIBA, where Fournier can look great.

Our athletic guys don't have the b-ball skills (yet). AG, Isaac, etc.

3 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Jaylen and Tatum are DESTROYING Fournier and Augustin. Just completely different levels of athleticism. This isn't FIBA, where Fournier can look great.

Our athletic guys don't have the b-ball skills (yet). AG, Isaac, etc.

I figured Fournier would come back down to earth once he was back to playing NBA caliber basketball.

• Upvote 1