JJZFL

2019 Preseason Thread

28 minutes ago, chosen12 said:

If it looks like it's to good to be true......... you know the rest!

There is a sale, fee, charge or future offers that could be associated with your cc at some later point in time, is possible! 

I've been using that site for years and never put in or was ever asked for a card. Like most free sites they have sponsors that create popups. If you don't have a good blocker you see them and one may ask for a card. The site is free and a card is not required to use it.

2 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I've been using that site for years and never put in or was ever asked for a card. Like most free sites they have sponsors that create popups. If you don't have a good blocker you see them and one may ask for a card. The site is free and a card is not required to use it.

what was the name of the site?

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Which site is this? I was thinking the Clutchpoint.com which does ask for a card # when creating an account?

Official heights have been posted. Isaac is 6’10”. Bamba is 7’1”. Augustin is actually 6’.

sorry, nevermind- not posted yet. Ignore please.

http://feed2all.org/basketball/feed-san-antonio-spurs-orlando-magic-2all3nlls#

Just now, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

can't post it, it has popups.

Are you able to see the Magic v Spurs game tonight, at no charge? If so, PM me with the info please!