JJZFL

2019 Preseason Thread

10 minutes ago, 0rland0fan said:

Is this legit?  Making me input my credit card info with the promise of never charging me.  Seems questionable to me.  

Go to google and type in “Reddit nba live streams.” You can do this for all your live sporting events. You can thank me later.

12 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Go to google and type in “Reddit nba live streams.” You can do this for all your live sporting events. You can thank me later.

I will thank you now!  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!  You're a gentleman and a scholar.  

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Please don't link shady sites here that are filled with viruses and scams

I didn’t link any site on here. I merely gave him a point in the right direction. Also there’s nothing shady here just free live streaming in HD for those who choose to watch. 

1 hour ago, 0rland0fan said:

I will thank you now!  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!  You're a gentleman and a scholar.  

No problem man hope you enjoy the beginning of the Fultz era! 

4 hours ago, Defense=W said:

Why is credit card info needed for supposedly “FREE” links on this stream?

3 hours ago, 0rland0fan said:

Is this legit?  Making me input my credit card info with the promise of never charging me.  Seems questionable to me.  

DO NOT put in your credit card info. It is a free link and you probably have a popup that wasn't blocked. Make sure that you have adblock plus on your computer.

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Please don't link shady sites here that are filled with viruses and scams

The site itself is totally safe, been using it for years. If you don't have a good popup blocker like adblock plus there will be some popups that may be shady or scams.

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

I didn’t link any site on here. I merely gave him a point in the right direction. Also there’s nothing shady here just free live streaming in HD for those who choose to watch. 

Not you.