Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

Apparently, Kyler thinks the Magic can/will dump Fournier & Mozgov if they get a commitment from Kemba or DLo. He says Magic are open to moving a young player to make it happen. 

I dont see it but just posting it to buy time with discussion. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

Apparently, Kyler thinks the Magic can/will dump Fournier & Mozgov if they get a commitment from Kemba or DLo. He says Magic are open to moving a young player to make it happen. 

Do you have a link for that? If we are actively pursuing Kemba or Russell, I think that shows the F.O. may have doubts about the recovery of Fultz. They both seem to be pretty high-usage, have to have the ball in their hands kind of players; and the Simmons/Fultz dynamic didn't really work in Philly. Of course Fultz was injured, but there is still a lot of similarity in D Russell and B Simmons' games. 

Of course, it is Kyler, so take it with salt either way.

42 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

I'm going to start putting sources say in front of all my tweets and posts on here because I've said the same thing before but don't get insider credit. 

• Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

Do you have a link for that? If we are actively pursuing Kemba or Russell, I think that shows the F.O. may have doubts about the recovery of Fultz. They both seem to be pretty high-usage, have to have the ball in their hands kind of players; and the Simmons/Fultz dynamic didn't really work in Philly. Of course Fultz was injured, but there is still a lot of similarity in D Russell and B Simmons' games. 

Of course, it is Kyler, so take it with salt either way.

We're not actively pursuing any star and making a kemba move is independent of Fultz. 

It's like saying last year that pursuing LeBron means we have doubts about Gordon. 

Russell is a different story but I don't really see us making that move. 

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Nyce you gotta stop falling for Kyler's made up fairytales. It's a bad look

You missed when I said "I dont buy it but posting just for discussion".

How am i falling for it? Especially since we just had a discussion about the likely moves earlier this morning. C'mon man. 

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I see Iwundu is now 6"10 grown 3 inches ... Interesting

Iwundu was being sarcastic. Magic PR mistakenly listed him as 6'10. He's still 6'7.