Jump to content
Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

To be fair, Vuc isn’t under contract. 

Neither is Ross but he's there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/13/2019 at 10:43 PM, Jay Magic said:

Neither is Ross but he's there 

Nor are Briscoe or Martin. On the other hand, Vuc does have a new baby at home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cannot wait for the day our Orlando Magic win the championship...

It's going to be 1 of the best moments of my life... Our lives. Cannot wait

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I cannot wait for the day our Orlando Magic win the championship...

It's going to be 1 of the best moments of my life... Our lives. Cannot wait

Same here!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

I cannot wait for the day our Orlando Magic win the championship...

It's going to be 1 of the best moments of my life... Our lives. Cannot wait

Assuming I don’t die first lol

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't see Masai leaving Toronto and surely Toronto would match the salary since he just delivered them a championship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

Can't see Masai leaving Toronto and surely Toronto would match the salary since he just delivered them a championship.

I don't know. Some guys like the challenge of building something. If Kawhi comes back there's not much left for him to do for a while. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I don't know. Some guys like the challenge of building something. If Kawhi comes back there's not much left for him to do for a while. 

And given the cap situation in Washington it’s take some building. Might be just what he wants. Plus money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×