Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

Just now, ?4thewin said:

I think that was Philly setting a recovery timetable

There was a doctor talking about it first. That is were I first heard it. 

1 minute ago, LaVar said:

There was a doctor talking about it first. That is were I first heard it. 

Yeah I think that was just a random guy guessing

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah I think that was just a random guy guessing

I still would expect him in camp. I think it starts in 30 days or so.  Preseason Oct. 5th. 

Just now, Magicman28 said:

I know. Joking because he’s available.

we have josh magette and all the money saving that comes with him. lol

19 minutes ago, LaVar said:

I still would expect him in camp. I think it starts in 30 days or so.  Preseason Oct. 5th. 

Sure. I'd be concerned if he wasn't available in the preseason. 

47 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Sure. I'd be concerned if he wasn't available in the preseason. 

I see him starting out with the bench and moving to starter mid-season if he can hang. If he's even 70% our bench is gonna rock!

I’m also am very excited about the potential of our bench:

Fultz - could be huge.... perhaps the biggest mystery in sports right now.

TRoss - The Human Torch - he adopted it, so must live up to it.

Iwundu - I think he’s working more on shot creation and of course his 3pt shot; don’t forget he shot .376% this year. He’s a hard worker and I believe he’ll make more gains this summer. The D is very solid. 

Aminu - more length, upgraded D, does the small things and he can make some buckets when called upon. He will make others better. 

Bamba - been working with Drew Hanlen on his post game and should come in with 15/20lbs of extra muscle. They got a clip of him and the dude is so long that he basically drops it in the basket on a spin move; it’s exciting to think of his potential if he remains injury free and focused. 

I don’t see much of a drop off from the starters to this group. It will be interesting to see the groups that Clifford settles on as the season progresses; remember he said it’s important to find groups of players that mesh. We may be in for some surprises.

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I’m also am very excited about the potential of our bench:

Fultz - could be huge.... perhaps the biggest mystery in sports right now.

TRoss - The Human Torch - he adopted it, so must live up to it.

Iwundu - I think he’s working more on shot creation and of course his 3pt shot; don’t forget he shot .376% this year. He’s a hard worker and I believe he’ll make more gains this summer. The D is very solid. 

Aminu - more length, upgraded D, does the small things and he can make some buckets when called upon. He will make others better. 

Bamba - been working with Drew Hanlen on his post game and should come in with 15/20lbs of extra muscle. They got a clip of him and the dude is so long that he basically drops it in the basket on a spin move; it’s exciting to think of his potential if he remains injury free and focused. 

I don’t see much of a drop off from the starters to this group. It will be interesting to see the groups that Clifford settles on as the season progresses; remember he said it’s important to find groups of players that mesh. We may be in for some surprises.

Fultz will bolster the bench. If he gets his Mojo back and stays healthy all year then we can dream.The easiest path to a better team is Fournier having a career year like Vucevic,Ross and DJ had last year. It's the right time for him and he's the right age.I hope he can do it. It's not as interesting or as fun as dreaming of Futlz but it's more likely to happen.Also i'm excited about Issac, the kid seems to have the right attitude.He could be our Garnett!

Bring on training camp!