Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

9 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

We can never catch a break

67378106_10219361704256869_1091760891138

OUCH!! Haha! So according to this study, the Piston center(Drummond),Grizzlies center(Gasol), Knicks SG(Hardaway)and Blazers SF(Harkless) are the ones at the top with the facial Beauty in this South China Lab study. Yet you have Vooch, Fournier, AG, Durant, Blake, Embiid, Nurcik, Valanciunas, Ingles, Mitchell and Rubio at the bottom. Weird stuff.

5 hours ago, Catalina Maria said:

That’s innacurate. I think Vuc and Fournier are pretty hot. We would have been higher if we kept Hezonja.

Hezonja played mostly SF when he started with the knicks and they have him at the bottom.

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

I’m a wait and see guy on Markell.

I mean everyone is. No one can make a definitive statement on him. But for Butler to go out of his way to make comments like this has to carry some weight. Idk why he would put himself out there like that if he didn’t actually like what he saw from Fultz. 

8 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

I mean everyone is. No one can make a definitive statement on him. But for Butler to go out of his way to make comments like this has to carry some weight. Idk why he would put himself out there like that if he didn’t actually like what he saw from Fultz. 

Agreed! I feel like it was a not so subtle message that he’s nearing returning to 5 on 5 basketball activities and hopefully in the rotation. For him to come out like that and say it with such conviction speaks volumes to where he is with his rehab. I’m excited as ever to see this kid on the court and see how he changes our team dynamic completely. 

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

They have the same agent. I just don’t buy into whatever media says. Especially when agents, owners, players all play the media to their advantage.

I won’t say Fultz won’t come back strong, just waiting and see. Hope for the best.

3 hours ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Agreed! I feel like it was a not so subtle message that he’s nearing returning to 5 on 5 basketball activities and hopefully in the rotation. For him to come out like that and say it with such conviction speaks volumes to where he is with his rehab. I’m excited as ever to see this kid on the court and see how he changes our team dynamic completely. 

Yes, he could be something of Magic Legend! Also, Caron Butler is trying to be a consistent sports analyst and commentator,  I dont see him (or any ex player really) pull something out of thin air. I'm wondering when were gonna get out Jay Williams Fultz sitdown?

50 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

NAW is looking amazing right now, I wonder how well its gonna translate. I wonder if WeHam gonna regret that decision 

Yeah, he looks like the real deal. MVP of the summer league.