Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Wow I did not know that was what I was thinking. You must be clairvoyant. 

Seriously u have no clue. 

I’m talking about the way players are pampered these days. And the way they want to be pampered or are forced to be. 

old.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Guys. Very few 2nd year players play all summer league games. Especially if they are high draft picks. In fact, many first year players don't play all summer league games. This isn't about babying. What is the point of playing them more summer league games (besides that the fans want to see them)?

Don't get yourselves worked up over nothing.

7 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Tyler Herro  playing right now against us and he’s not even signed yet. Dude looks good. Come on down ? Don’t disappoint. 

I never said Herro was bad. I said "he doesn't really fit what we want because he's not going to be able to defend. And that's important, see Fournier."

11 minutes ago, Odin said:

Guys. Very few 2nd year players play all summer league games. Especially if they are high draft picks. In fact, many first year players don't play all summer league games. This isn't about babying. What is the point of playing them more summer league games (besides that the fans want to see them)?

Don't get yourselves worked up over nothing.

Zion played 9 minutes and got ruled out of summer league with a bruised knee, with the team saying that it’s only precautionary. Zion is most likely fully healthy and able to play, but NO understandably wants to be conservative.

How we’re treating Bamba isn’t rare or new, and using not playing as an indictment against Mo is a stretch

20 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Tyler Herro  playing right now against us and he’s not even signed yet. Dude looks good. Come on down ? Don’t disappoint. 

He can actually shoot. We have no interest. 

28 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Read that he hasn’t been signed yet because he may be part of a Westbrook to Miami deal.