Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

10 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

That's depressing...I don't see much success on any of those teams. 

Miami could create the Bad Boy Pistons 2.0 around Butler and Westbrook. Would be fun to watch, and with the East being so bad they could go far

OKC should give *us* an asset to take Westbrook's contract. What is this horse**** I see where people are saying we give up Okeke or Bamba to get a guy who tanks your entire offense with garbage threes.

15 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

OKC should give *us* an asset to take Westbrook's contract. What is this horse**** I see where people are saying we give up Okeke or Bamba to get a guy who tanks your entire offense with garbage threes.

Yeah... throw in Jerami Grant and one of your fancy new picks and we’ll give you salary that doesn’t expire in 4 years at $46 million

16 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

Yeah much rather see garbage threes from our all star. Rolls eyes 

31 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Yeah much rather see garbage threes from our all star. Rolls eyes 

Vooch shot 7.4% better from three than Westbrook last season. He also shot them in the flow of the offense.

6 hours ago, Tom Servo said:

We will never get a big time free agent. Our best bet for landing elite talent lies in drafting( luck) or trading. If okc wants 3 unprotected 1sts and Bamba+fournier for Brodie then you do it. You could probably Grab boogie and go all in the next 3 years. The East is Open next season. Capitalize now!  

1.Russ

2. Ross

3. J.I

4. A.G

5. Vooch

OKC would be laughing at us again with that trade.  Whoever pays anything close to that is desperately hopeless.  I hope Miami does it.  That would be a Hennigan move and, thank God, he is gone.  Just put Fultz into your #1 position above and we will be better off