Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

Lamb is a better shooter than aminu the last two years. Can create his own shot and has increased his ppg every year the last five. Averaging almost 16 last year. Aminu has flattened out at 10 ppg. And JL almost is 90% from the line. Oh and he’s 2 years younger. 

6 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Lamb is a better shooter than aminu the last two years. Can create his own shot and has increased his ppg every year the last five. Averaging almost 16 last year. Aminu has flattened out at 10 ppg. And JL almost is 90% from the line. Oh and he’s 2 years younger. 

Lamb the last 2 years is a 35.8% three point shooter

Aminu the last 2 years is a 35.7% three point shooter.

What are we really doing here? Why do you have a strong opinion about this? Why would we even play Lamb over Ross or Fournier?

12 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Lamb was a guy I wanted us to sign if we had lost Ross in FA, but being that we re-signed Ross, we had no use for Lamb. But I think he was a great pick up and a great fit for the Pacers, though.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Shine88 said:

Lamb was a guy I wanted us to sign if we had lost Ross in FA, but being that we re-signed Ross, we had no use for Lamb. But I think he was a great pick up and a great fit for the Pacers, though.

He's fine. He gets to the line. He's got a solid 15 foot jumper. 

55 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Probably not. But the topic was "is it worth it for Miami to give up a bunch of stuff for Butler" and it is. Because that bunch of stuff is pretty unimpressive. 

You're right. I may have been a bit off topic. 

31 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Wingspan and elite defense are the craze with new management. They appear committed to creating an elite defense.

34 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

Wingspan and elite defense are the craze with new management. They appear committed to creating an elite defense.

You have to have an elite defense because our offense sucks. Hence wanting lamb over aminu. 

• Downvote 1