Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

3 minutes ago, ML6 said:

How big of a rotation do we need?

DJ/Evan/Gordon/Isaac/Vooch
Fultz/Ross/Iwundu/Aminu/Bamba is 10 already.  Then add some fringe guys.  Moz was inactive all last year, why do we suddenly need an active 15th man?

Not a rotation thing. Just being able to field a 15 man roster without going into the tax

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

When you find yourself getting down on the magic just be glad we're not the Knicks. We're getting upset about long term mediocrity and they get this:

Always important to keep things in perspective. We aren't the Knicks, the Suns, or the Hornets or the Wizards

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Not a rotation thing. Just being able to field a 15 man roster without going into the tax

Oh, true.  Well, maybe Devos fam is willing to pay tax although all the reports state otherwise.  I just feel stretching him negates an asset and keeps piling on this 3-4 year financial hole we're digging.

I want to give WeltHam props on something. Would you rather have...

AG for 4/76

or 

Tobias for 5/180

I’m not high on the Vooch deal, but I’m high on the AG deal. Dude still has a very high ceiling.

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

AG for 4/76

or 

Tobias for 5/180

I’m not high on the Vooch deal, but I’m high on the AG deal. Dude still has a very high ceiling.

Yeah that Tobias contract is making me dizzy.

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

AG for 4/76

or 

Tobias for 5/180

We still haven’t seen full Vucevic contract details either. I doubt it’s just $25 mill a year for 4 years

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

When you find yourself getting down on the magic just be glad we're not the Knicks. We're getting upset about long term mediocrity and they get this:

Yeah but long term mediocrity is still bad. It’s like having that vomiting feeling when it’s stuck and nothing good or bad is happening. Just stuck. 

I rather vomit. 

He wasn’t lying when he said 2030. Hell at this point we might be looking even later.

So we pick up Al Farouq Aminu a 3/4 6’9” with 7-3.25 wingspan. This front office is so unpredictable. All I know is we like them tall and long. Please send us a guard! Maybe we have a trade in the works. 

3 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Oh, true.  Well, maybe Devos fam is willing to pay tax although all the reports state otherwise.  I just feel stretching him negates an asset and keeps piling on this 3-4 year financial hole we're digging.

I mean if they're cool going into the luxury tax, fine. 

But if Mozgov can't play we can't go into next season with only 12 playable guys.