Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

At least he was only the 65th most efficient scorer in the playoffs out of 67 total players in the playoffs. It could be worse. He could have been 67th. 

But at least he balances that offense with good defense...

Oh wait. 

On 6/20/2019 at 11:41 AM, UEBERMORTAL said:

Weltman has made him a priority, so I would say he stays.

On 6/20/2019 at 2:03 PM, ?4thewin said:

That was coach speak for "we're going to tell fans that another team out bid us"

Apparently Weltman has made Vuc a priority!

@KeithSmithNBA: With Nikola Vucevic seemingly in the fold, look for the Magic to turn to keeping Terrence Ross in Orlando as well per sources. The Magic will also be aggressive pursuing help with the MLE. Orlando intends to stay a playoff team after this past year's appearance.

6 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

Better at least see Ross back.

This will solely depend of the Lakers. If they can't bring in a 3rd max player, they will surely target TR.

5 minutes ago, UEBERMORTAL said:

This will solely depend of the Lakers. If they can't bring in a 3rd max player, they will surely target TR.

***** the lakers.

Let's get the band back together so we can scrape into the playoffs again and have another team so easily negate our 'star' player.

We'll probably see it in the regular season now. With teams having seen how easily Toronto shut down Vuc (and our whole offense because it's built around him), I can't see why they won't do the same.

We deserve for Mo to end up at the Lakers and become a hall of famer.

5 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Mo to the Cs for Brown

I like Brown so I maybe I'd be OK with that, haven't thought about it enough though. 

If we are really doing this, and it's not some horrible dream I can't wake from, then I think it's best to trade Bamba now. His value will just slowly diminish until its made public he wants out (which will surely happen if he's limited to 16-18 mins a game) and then it will plummet.

5 minutes ago, The Boss said:

I like Brown so I maybe I'd be OK with that, haven't thought about it enough though. 

If we are really doing this, and it's not some horrible dream I can't wake from, then I think it's best to trade Bamba now. His value will just slowly diminish until its made public he wants out (which will surely happen if he's limited to 16-18 mins a game) and then it will plummet.

I agree. If we really are doing this with Vucevic, for whatever BS reason we’re gonna get coach speak about, then the move is to trade Bamba during the offseason and bring back Birch and Ross. Roll the same 9 man rotation with an improvement at 2nd PG and hopefully SG. Augustin/Brown/Isaac/Gordon/Vucevic with Fultz/Fournier/Ross/Birch off the bench