Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

21 minutes ago, magicblue said:

Praying the FO is hoping everyone is saying “damn the Magic stepped up” and then we get outbid and walk away with a smirk on our faces that the public never sees

My money is on this being the intent. Think about it...this Magic organization is extremely hush hush about their targets and moves. They don't leak out anything unless they want to. If we publicize what we plan to do, other teams now know the mark and are prepared to come in higher first shot if they really want to pull Vuc away. Then it will be up to Vuc which to pick, taking the pressure off of us.

I am currently in Russia(local time 1240am)surrounded by good company drinking some local vodka drinks and spending some time on my phone chatting with you guys about Vooch. Why? Why is this organization doing this $@&$ to me!!! 

9 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Time to cancel League Pass

You spent like 70% of this past season saying that you were suddenly OK resigning Vooch.

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

You spent like 70% of this past season saying that you were suddenly OK resigning Vooch.

No, I wanted us to either trade for a fringe star (Beal, Jrue, Conley) and see what happened before the playoffs, or get rid of Vuc and build around Bamba, Isaac, Gordon.

After that shameful playoff performance I can't see any sane Magic fan wanting him here

This is why I feel the NBA is broken.  There's too much advantage to players going to California over any  other state.  The media, most of all, will completely protect you or destroy you if you're in the West.  Regardless.  The league is done for.  Golden State was just the start.  No...the Heat...was the start.  No...the LAKERS.....truly truly was the start. The showtime..media darling Lakers.  

Acquiring a franchise player in free agency isn't even a dream anymore.  Its impossible.  It not something the Orlando Magic could ever do...EVER.  Not now.  Not in the future.  

The league probably should have all their teams based in just California if this is going to be the fate of the league.  The Los Angeles Magic.  Oh *****ing well.  The players and the owners are ruining the purity of the association.   The media and players are the invisible hand pressuring and tampering with the product. Its too exacerbated and conspicuous.

This: Possibly offering a 90 million contract to Vucevic in despair and hopelessness is the prelude.  It could even serve as the outro.  The album was terrible.  

We should gain more respect for players that stay with their franchise and don't cahoot behind the scenes to join one another by ruining the competition of the league.  Its too bad their going to continuously lose and the Lakers and the LeBron individually will DESERVE*** all future titles.  

Alright...this has been mentioned a bit but thus far management has kept EVERYTHING under lock and key. Why in the hell would they suddenly reveal Vuch's approximate contract? 

Did we hear about Gordon's contract prior to the announcement or was it a surprise like everything else? 

2 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Alright...this has been mentioned a bit but thus far management has kept EVERYTHING under lock and key. Why in the hell would they suddenly reveal Vuch's approximate contract?  

Did we hear about Gordon's contract prior to the announcement or was it a surprise like everything else? 

I hope WeltHam are playing 4D chess

11 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

We didn't hear about Gordon's contract. There was a fake Indiana offer though

They’ *****ing stupid if they resign Vuc to that.

This is for FB posts to the fairweathers.  “Hey look guys, we resigned our all star center Vuc. We didn’t screw it up like we dwe did Shaq. All well here folks.”

• Upvote 1