Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

I'm very excited about this season!!! My prediction is we will make some noise. Fournier is going to have a bounce back averaging 18/3/3, JI will start to show on offense, AG will  take a step, Vooch will be solid and Fultz will emerge. Bamba will improve on both sides of the ball and our bench will flat out shut teams down. Our bench defense may be better then our starters or close to it. EVERYONE WILL HATE PLAYING US!!!!

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I'm very excited about this season!!! My prediction is we will make some noise. Fournier is going to have a bounce back averaging 18/3/3, JI will start to show on offense, AG will  take a step, Vooch will be solid and Fultz will emerge. Bamba will improve on both sides of the ball and our bench will flat out shut teams down. Our bench defense may be better then our starters or close to it. EVERYONE WILL HATE PLAYING US!!!!

Thats one option. 

If this happens though everyone's numbers are going to drop significantly. Not enough shots to go around

We know Fournier is going to shoot it as that's what he does. It will be interesting to see how Clifford staggers the lineups with all the defense we have. I hate to see Wes on the outside looking in with a 9 man rotation, I think he's made gains this summer.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Thats one option. 

If this happens though everyone's numbers are going to drop significantly. Not enough shots to go around

I’m hoping Clifford utilizes load management like the Spurs. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Fournier will be even more selfish due to his play this summer. That is all. Peace. 

Gotta say this made me laugh out loud. Let's hope he don't go down that road 

This is one of the first times i am genuinely excited for the seasons to start. I haven't had to psych myself into it, or look at the glass as half full...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I get a kick out of the poster and we know who you are, who just arbitrarily gives people a - because he doesn’t like them. If you look at the post he thumbs down they are just random comments that take no positions, just acknowledgements. Sorry your feelings must of got hurt down the line :) 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

4thewin makes a good point about numbers. We can't get too caught up in judging our players by the numbers they put up compared to the past seasons. If things pan out with Fultz you are going to get an extra 10 or so PPG compared to our last backup PGs, also the addition of Aminu. Add that to the jump in play of Evan compared to his poor season last season, Isaac and hopefully AG again and we are going to have points spread around a lot of sources. Vuc and Ross in particular are going to see their PPG go down, we can't judge them strictly on that or we're going to be disappointed. Vuc should be judged on his defence and effort because even his assists should go down if things pan out with Fultz.

6 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

I get a kick out of the poster and we know who you are, who just arbitrarily gives people a - because he doesn’t like them. If you look at the post he thumbs down they are just random comments that take no positions, just acknowledgements. Sorry your feelings must of got hurt down the line :) 

Yeah it must be a very sad life for that person.