Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

On 9/6/2019 at 10:33 PM, ?4thewin said:

I don't really consider what the other guys say because you don't really know how honest they're being. 

And while I'm optimistic he'll be ready for training camp there's still a very reasonable chance that he'll play 10 or 20 or 50 games and have to sit again. So while he might look fantastic in training videos and we might get super hyped about a great performance in the preseason we need to constantly temper that enthusiasm with the realization that it might be short lived. 

Well, no argument from me, I think my faith is more reliant upon the experience and talent evaluation of our FO guys. I really like what they are doing and the direction our organization is heading in. So, with that said, I don't think either JOHN would take such a risk, if the reward was not evident. 

On 9/6/2019 at 10:33 PM, ?4thewin said:

I don't really consider what the other guys say because you don't really know how honest they're being. 

And while I'm optimistic he'll be ready for training camp there's still a very reasonable chance that he'll play 10 or 20 or 50 games and have to sit again. So while he might look fantastic in training videos and we might get super hyped about a great performance in the preseason we need to constantly temper that enthusiasm with the realization that it might be short lived. 

To be honest every time someone comes out and says something, it actually makes me more worried that something is being covered up. 

On 9/7/2019 at 9:43 AM, Soul Bro said:

FTW! I think that dude held us back for years. Still can't believe Henny bounced Dipo and Harris during that time as a Magic fan.

I know man. Dude is now a journey man and we hedged all our bets on him. Terrible!

• Like 1

On 9/7/2019 at 2:37 AM, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Whenever I'm feeling down I just remind myself that Chris Duhon isn't our Point Guard anymore

Fixed

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I hate so much when you do this. That's literally a random guy on the internet making stuff up

Point noted haha. 

4 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Fournier had 31/6/4 in a 2 point loss to Australia

Birch had 15/9 with 3 steals and a block in a loss to Germany

Vuc had 18/7 in a big win vs Japan

Evan has been the best player in the tournament if you ask me. Not being bias either. He's played brilliant. If he comes back to us in that form and confidence which I think he will we are looking very dangerous for anybody.