Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

2 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

This is Dwight’s last shot. I admit I’ve dumped on him in years past, but who hasn’t with his resume. I hope he finds peace and does well for this is a great opportunity for him. I hope he’s learned his lesson and if he hasn’t; he never will at this stage of the game. 

He’s never gonna learn I won’t be surprised if he’s cut by January 

7 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Saw nothing that excited me. Struggling to blow by scrubs and people who couldn't block a jumper anyway. But hey , that three through contact was nice

• Downvote 5

4 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

He looks bigger. Great seeing him out there but someone needs to tell him to chill a little. Last thing I want from him is an injury. He plays 100% all the time. Not matter who he play against. He likes to hustle for sure. 

On 8/26/2019 at 1:09 PM, Tom Servo said:

Saw nothing that excited me. Struggling to blow by scrubs and people who couldn't block a jumper anyway. But hey , that three through contact was nice

I didn't really mean for that to show anything about Gordon other than something for us to look at in late August. I posted a video of Bamba setting screens for cj McCollum the other day. 

But those aren't scrubs. They're NBA players, rookies, current division 1 guys, and some former division one guys who are playing overseas. Kevin Porter and Matisse Thybulle are on Gordon's team. He's playing against Dennis Smith jr and supposedly Zach Lavine (but I don't see him in any of the highlights so maybe he sat out).

3 hours ago, alwaystragic said:

How do you guys think gordon, isaac and bamba’s game will be in 5 years?

any chance any of those 3 can become a perennial all star?

All 3 will

4 hours ago, alwaystragic said:

How do you guys think gordon, isaac and bamba’s game will be in 5 years?

any chance any of those 3 can become a perennial all star?

I don't think Bamba will be considered a star in 5 years. We just signed Vooch for years to come and there is no way Bamba will be playing ahead of him unless He is eventually traded away.  He will be a star in year 7-8. Maybe. 

In regards to isaac, he is a good starter caliber player. He will likely be a top defender in this league. His offense should improve drastically in order for him to be consider a future Star. Not sure that will ever happen. He has the most potential of the 3 to make that jump. The same can be said about Fultz.

AG is the one that I see becoming  a perennial star in this league. He is able to defend very well and if his  offensive game continues to improve  Then he can eventually average 20ppg in this league. Now it is not fair to compare him with the rest as he is the one with more experience and has been out there the longest. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

AG has the will to be a star. I hope it all comes together for him.

Yeah. He's definitely doing everything he can to take that next big step.