Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

What a miracle.  The Lakers signed Dwight!   They're going to be terrible.  Woot.

Fournier hitting closer to his career average %s is a more underrated aspect of a potential win improvement. He had the 2nd highest USG% out of the starters while sporting the worst TS% he's had since he played for the Nuggets.

4 hours ago, ~O~ said:

What a miracle.  The Lakers signed Dwight!   They're going to be terrible.  Woot.

I don't think they'll be terrible. They might not be great, but I don't see them being terrible.

4 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Patty Mills finally living up to his potential!!

I'm glad team USA lost honestly,  if they had JI and Gordon they wouldn't of so they got what they deserved

17 hours ago, ~O~ said:

Yeah.. there is a voice inside wishing some other team pick him once he clears waiver just to screw him and the Lakers. 

I hope sacramento or Cleveland are brace enough to do it.

17 hours ago, ~O~ said:

Yeah.. there is a voice inside wishing some other team pick him once he clears waiver just to screw him and the Lakers. 

I hope sacramento or Cleveland are brace enough to do it.

19 hours ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

Fournier hitting closer to his career average %s is a more underrated aspect of a potential win improvement. He had the 2nd highest USG% out of the starters while sporting the worst TS% he's had since he played for the Nuggets.

yes. we over use him. I think he is a good 3rd option, but that is about it. He is not a go to guy. He took way to many tough shots, because we had limited people that could create points, but he also missed a lot of wide open looks last year from three. Fournier and voch would benefit a lot if fultz is healthly, because he can get them easier looks. He is a good 3rd option but not good when he is the best/only option we have for creating points. 

Gordon really should have been the second option after voch but he was very up and down last year.  

On 8/23/2019 at 10:46 PM, ~O~ said:

Only way I see them being terrible is if LeBron and Davis get injured. Those two players, when healthy, are good enough to carry a team to .500 or better. 

Is Dwight a poor signing? We'll see. He's certainly well past his best. But he does fit a need for them because Davis doesn't want to play center, he wants to play power forward. So if he gets his wish, the Lakers will need someone to play center and a combination of McGee and Dwight is the best they can do with their budget. 

This is Dwight’s last shot. I admit I’ve dumped on him in years past, but who hasn’t with his resume. I hope he finds peace and does well for this is a great opportunity for him. I hope he’s learned his lesson and if he hasn’t; he never will at this stage of the game. 

• Downvote 1

This is Dwight’s last shot. I admit I’ve dumped on him in years past, but who hasn’t with his resume. I hope he finds peace and does well for this is a great opportunity for him. I hope he’s learned his lesson and if he hasn’t; he never will at this stage of the game. 

• Downvote 1