Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

On 8/19/2019 at 8:47 AM, IrishCelticHater said:

Only problem there is that they showed the Marlins rather than the Magic the last week or so. Irritated me. Otherwise it was cool though. That was FS Florida’s fault, not DTV. 

Plus it just changed to some other thing att now or something. More expensive and I think you have to sign a contract.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Check your web address and make sure you're going to forum.truebluenation.com and not the account suspended page

I did get it back up on my phone, thanks! I just had to sit down and go through it, which I didn't have time to do while I was traveling. Good to know you didn't ban me! 

Anybody else find it interesting that with the injury to DeMarcus Cousins, the Lakers are now looking to work out/possibly sign one of the following: Joakim Noah, Dwight Howard, Mo Speights, and Marcin Gortat? Three of the four formerly played with the Magic at some point, so I guess they still think of us as their "farm club". 

5 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

Anybody else find it interesting that with the injury to DeMarcus Cousins, the Lakers are now looking to work out/possibly sign one of the following: Joakim Noah, Dwight Howard, Mo Speights, and Marcin Gortat? Three of the four formerly played with the Magic at some point, so I guess they still think of us as their "farm club". 

I think it's just coincidental that those are the best centers available

7 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

I think it's just coincidental that those are the best centers available

It's just an odd coincidence. If I'm the Lakers I go with either Gortat or Speights. Both Noah and Howard have shown that they can be counter-productive when they don't get their way, and I'm not sure how either would fit with Lebron and AD getting the majority of touches. 

1 hour ago, jjgator said:

Plus it just changed to some other thing att now or something. More expensive and I think you have to sign a contract.

I think they just changed the name tbh. Might be wrong though. Woke up and it just had another logo otherwise it was the same. 

1 hour ago, jmmagicfan said:

It's just an odd coincidence. If I'm the Lakers I go with either Gortat or Speights. Both Noah and Howard have shown that they can be counter-productive when they don't get their way, and I'm not sure how either would fit with Lebron and AD getting the majority of touches. 

I'd go Dwight. 

They need a center who can actually be productive. 

Hi guys I would like to know what is within my reach, which would be the best seats to go to the game vs Cavs. Row A of 101 is ok? Row 7 of 101? Or did you suggest another one near the price? Thanks and sorry for the trouble.
Go magic

1 hour ago, Picagus6Uruguay said:

Hi guys I would like to know what is within my reach, which would be the best seats to go to the game vs Cavs. Row A of 101 is ok? Row 7 of 101? Or did you suggest another one near the price? Thanks and sorry for the trouble.
Go magic

There's not a bad seat in the house. 

But it really depends on what kind of experience you're looking for. I've sat in the 101 row A seats and it's really nice for being able to see players relatively up close but because you're sitting on a baseline you can miss a lot of what's happening on the other end of the floor. 

If you want the best viewing angle, something in the mid rows of 105, 106, 114, or 115 would be better. 

So basically if you're looking at the cheapest way to get as close as possible to the players without paying "floor" prices 101 row A is great. If you're trying to get the best views the sideline sections are better. 

• Upvote 2