Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

2 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Yeah. Look at Direct tv now. It has fox sports and ESPN. The prices are similar.

Only problem there is that they showed the Marlins rather than the Magic the last week or so. Irritated me. Otherwise it was cool though. That was FS Florida’s fault, not DTV. 

2 hours ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Only problem there is that they showed the Marlins rather than the Magic the last week or so. Irritated me. Otherwise it was cool though. That was FS Florida’s fault, not DTV. 

That is annoying for sure. But like you said, that is The network fault. 

By the way, what people think about DH12 likely joining the Lakes again? 7 teams since he left the Magic. Most be a record for an all star caliber, franchise type of player. 

53 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

So if you haven't noticed. The message board is going through some maintenance. Be prepared for some service interruptions over the next few days

I saw that..some people might have the impression they been banned. 

Those memories have pushed Isaac throughout the summer to improve himself. He’s spent most of his off time in the gym, something that has allowed him to build a friendship and plenty of chemistry with point guard Markelle Fultz – another promising young player who could evolve into being a difference-maker this season for the Magic.

``Markelle has been working his butt off this summer,’’ Isaac said of Fultz, who is still rehabilitating his right shoulder from Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. ``I’ve gotten a chance to be in the gym with him and hang out and he’s working really hard. He’s doing what he’s got to do to be successful this season.’’

https://www.nba.com/magic/isaac-thats-what-its-all-about-wanting-more

18 minutes ago, Luke_FfS said:

I usually have a decent idea of the win total of this team the last few years.  But this year the variance between the ceiling and the floor is so huge because of so many variables I have no idea. I know one thing this season is going to be exciting as hell and tell us a lot.  Isaac, Fultz, and to a lesser degree Bamba are the keys.

19 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

I saw that..some people might have the impression they been banned. 

I did wonder what I had done to get banned?!? I guess ?4TW didn't get my sense of humor! JK, lol! I was traveling last week, so I figured it was due to my changing areas so many times. I logged out of the Magic site and then logged back in and it was fine. Still having some issues getting the forum back up on my phone, so nice to know it is a system issue, and not just me!

1 hour ago, jmmagicfan said:

I did wonder what I had done to get banned?!? I guess ?4TW didn't get my sense of humor! JK, lol! I was traveling last week, so I figured it was due to my changing areas so many times. I logged out of the Magic site and then logged back in and it was fine. Still having some issues getting the forum back up on my phone, so nice to know it is a system issue, and not just me!

Check your web address and make sure you're going to forum.truebluenation.com and not the account suspended page