Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

8 hours ago, KRISH10 said:

Please help...

I’m thinking about getting rid of my cable, does anyone on here use Fobu or Hulu to watch fox sports Florida? It’s a little bit confusing online. 

Whichever streaming service gives you the best deal is the way to go. I split the cost of 2 of them with a friend so we each pay about $10 a month.

I'm not sure what platform to go with. I was looking at sling until they dropped fox sports and sun sports. Is hulu the way to go? I just want to be able to watch all the magic games and have CBS for the occasional Dolphins game that is televised

• Like 1

Ive  been to nba experience.  Unless you're there all day, your 35 dollar payment to do the real physical basketball activities will be wasted.  

The area that's free to roam is truly the merchandise area of course.  The other area just to the right after entering is the main area. Currently, there are 7 activities to do.  The other half of the building is currently still underway with construction.

Its also been blasted in the ratings for being over expensive.  

https://www.google.com/search?q=nba+experience&oq=nba+ex&aqs=chrome.0.0l3j69i57.3217j1j9&client=ms-android-samsung-ss&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#trex=m_t:lcl_akp,rc_f:nav,rc_ludocids:2579203489227949457,rc_q:The%20NBA%20Experience,ru_q:The%20NBA%2

6 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Ive  been to nba experience.  Unless you're there all day, your 35 dollar payment to do the real physical basketball activities will be wasted.  

The area that's free to roam is truly the merchandise area of course.  The other area just to the right after entering is the main area. Currently, there are 7 activities to do within the bit half the building is currently still underway with construction.

https://www.google.com/search?q=nba+experience&oq=nba+ex&aqs=chrome.0.0l3j69i57.3217j1j9&client=ms-android-samsung-ss&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#trex=m_t:lcl_akp,rc_f:nav,rc_ludocids:2579203489227949457,rc_q:The%20NBA%20Experience,ru_q:The%20NBA%2

Breaking news. Attraction at Disney springs is expensive. 

On 8/17/2019 at 3:35 PM, KRISH10 said:

Please help...

I’m thinking about getting rid of my cable, does anyone on here use Fobu or Hulu to watch fox sports Florida? It’s a little bit confusing online. 

YouTube TV is probably the best, slightly more expensive (5 dollars more, plus with Hulu you get their regular plan as well with the 45), but it has a better channel lineup in my opinion. No AMC on Hulu, also the DVR on YouTube TV is unlimited. Sling used to be the cheapest, but they recently dropped the Fox regional sports networks. Both offer free trials, so it's give them both a whirl to see which you like best. Just remember to cancel before they charge you.

14 hours ago, mikemagicfan08 said:

I'm not sure what platform to go with. I was looking at sling until they dropped fox sports and sun sports. Is hulu the way to go? I just want to be able to watch all the magic games and have CBS for the occasional Dolphins game that is televised

YouTube TV is the only one that has the 4 big locals in my area. You can enter your zip code on their website to see which ones they offer in your area. Pretty sure Hulu's website lets you check this as well.

1 hour ago, KRISH10 said:

Thanks for the help guys, I went with Fobu because it has more sports channels 

No ESPN though.

17 hours ago, ~O~ said:

The area that's free to roam is truly the merchandise area of course.  The other area just to the right after entering is the main area. Currently, there are 7 activities to do.  The other half of the building is currently still underway with construction.

Meh I’ve got a court next to my apartment. I thought maybe there was a NBC Sports type eatery too. Oh well.