Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 2:25 PM, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Perhaps Amile Jefferson was signed to our roster and not a 2-way contract.  Is it possible we still have the other 2-way contract available for Jefferies?

Where does or roster stand now?

C: Vuch, Bamba, Birch

PF: Gordon, Aminu, Jefferson, Okeke (signing soon hopefully)

SF: Isaac, Iwundu

SG: Fournier, Ross, Frazier

PG: Augustin, Fultz, MCW

2 way: OLD WHITE DUDE and ????(Jefferies)

14 minutes ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

Perhaps Amile Jefferson was signed to our roster and not a 2-way contract.  Is it possible we still have the other 2-way contract available for Jefferies?

Where does or roster stand now?

C: Vuch, Bamba, Birch

PF: Gordon, Aminu, Jefferson, Okeke (signing soon hopefully)

SF: Isaac, Iwundu

SG: Fournier, Ross, Frazier

PG: Augustin, Fultz, MCW

2 way: OLD WHITE DUDE and ????(Jefferies)

I think okeke will be a sf. dont think he has the size for pf. 

12 minutes ago, LaVar said:

Eh if he can defend Zio he can defend bigger power forwards 

Just now, Magicfan1987 said:

Eh if he can defend Zio he can defend bigger power forwards 

zion is a shorter pf and a young rookie. I would not compare him to good starting pfs yet. 

15 minutes ago, LaVar said:

zion is a shorter pf and a young rookie. I would not compare him to good starting pfs yet. 

You have to factor in that Zion was a man amongst boys in college and if Okeke could handle him he should be fine going forward because he will be getting bigger and stronger over the next couple years.

Do we think we'll be playing a 9 man rotation or 10?

I'm guessing it will be 9. Fultz taking all backup PG minutes, Ross all SG, Bamba all C and I think AG, Isaac and Aminu share all SF and PF minutes (with AG being first to go to the bench so he can come back in and lead the 2nd unit). 

This unfortunately leaves Wes out who I really like but I think we will be better overall playing a 9 man rotation.

2 minutes ago, The Boss said:

Do we think we'll be playing a 9 man rotation or 10?

I'm guessing it will be 9. Fultz taking all backup PG minutes, Ross all SG, Bamba all C and I think AG, Isaac and Aminu share all SF and PF minutes (with AG being first to go to the bench so he can come back in and lead the 2nd unit). 

This unfortunately leaves Wes out who I really like but I think we will be better overall playing a 9 man rotation.

I would say 9 because cliff likes to have vuc or aaron in the the second team. 

8 minutes ago, The Boss said:

You have to factor in that Zion was a man amongst boys in college and if Okeke could handle him he should be fine going forward because he will be getting bigger and stronger over the next couple years.

Zion does not have the offense game yet to take advantage of okeke. plus, zion is short  too. 

1 hour ago, LaVar said:

He could probably play both PF/SF.  I was merely listing players we currently have signed + Okeke. 

I was just saying maybe Amile was signed to our Roster putting us at 15. I haven't seen the two way contract mentioned in any of the articles announcing the signing. 

We would then still have a two way contract we could use. Is that correct?

2 minutes ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

He could probably play both PF/SF.  I was merely listing players we currently have signed + Okeke. 

I was just saying maybe Amile was signed to our Roster putting us at 15. I haven't seen the two way contract mentioned in any of the articles announcing the signing. 

We would then still have a two way contract we could use. Is that correct?

Roy Parry: According to league sources, Amile Jefferson’s reported deal with the Magic will be a two-way contract. That will close out the team’s two-way contract slots; the Magic reportedly reached a two-way deal agreement with guard Josh Magette earlier this week.

• Upvote 1