Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

13 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

This is gonna be a long summer of "what if Fultz is ____” without anything to legitimately talk about. 

Bro we SHOULD be talking about those Juice alt jerseys. Those have the potential to be straight fire. 

8 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

This is gonna be a long summer of "what if Fultz is ____” without anything to legitimately talk about. 

Haha yup. I think we know what everyone else is going to bring us, more or less. Fultz is the only real mystery but realistically we really shouldn't expect (if he's healthy and plays the whole season) anything more than 10/3/3 a game this season. We just need some tease snaps of Fultz draining like two 3's in the gym to really get us talking on here though.

5 minutes ago, JustBeCool said:

Haha yup. I think we know what everyone else is going to bring us, more or less. Fultz is the only real mystery but realistically we really shouldn't expect (if he's healthy and plays the whole season) anything more than 10/3/3 a game this season. We just need some tease snaps of Fultz draining like two 3's in the gym to really get us talking on here though.

I think everyone is just kinda rooting for him. What it could mean for this team and city but also what it could mean for the young man himself. 

5 minutes ago, JustBeCool said:

I honestly have no idea where to set the line for expectations with Fultz. He literally could be anything because of his pedigree. It wouldn't shock me if he averaged 18/5/5. It wouldn't shock me if he averaged 9/4/3. It wouldn't shock me if he had a 45 point game. It wouldn't shock me if he played 45 minutes. 

1 hour ago, jjgator said:

LOL, espn's power rankings have Mozgov as a key subtraction. I guess there wasn't much to list.

We're pretty low. Which is weird. I think our floor is pretty obviously a 38 win team

I'm all for setting low expectations, but Fultz hasn't suffered an injury that robbed him of his elite athleticism or court vision.  Without a shot he's Rondo, right?

Just now, Wilbur said:

I'm all for setting low expectations, but Fultz hasn't suffered an injury that robbed him of his elite athleticism or court vision.  Without a shot he's Rondo, right?

He's Payton with defense

3 hours ago, Wilbur said:

He can score better than Payton too

I remember when everyone around the league thought Curry would have chronic ankle problems: Here’s a quote: “Steph’s got glass ankles. Steph’s Grant Hill 2.0.”

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/14750602/how-golden-state-warriors-stephen-curry-got-best-worst-ankles-sports

My hope is Fultz can find a similar path back to health.