Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

39 minutes ago, chosen12 said:

You make a great point here, this why I think signing Birch was so important to the FO, because not if, but when Vuc goes down, who do you start, Bamba or Birch? 

I say Birch, because Bamba is still Fragile, I like the kids upside, but we lose because Mo needs another season or 2 to fully develop!

^^^This

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, chosen12 said:

Nyce1.......Dude this is krazy! I still think highly of you but......yes, this is krazy! lol

Dude, do not think highly of me, lol.  Just a normal fan like everyone here. 

• Upvote 1

Caron Butler had some very encouraging things to say about Fultz, his health, and our team. Happens in the 4th Q, shortly before and after 7:51 left in the game. 

He's seen him, said he's healthy and looks great.

8 hours ago, Nyce_1 said:

Caron Butler had some very encouraging things to say about Fultz, his health, and our team. Happens in the 4th Q, shortly before and after 7:51 left in the game. 

He's seen him, said he's healthy and looks great.

A must listen

• Upvote 1

Why does DJ Augustin show up in almost any trade that is posted? Until we see Fultz on the floor Dj, MCW and Fournier  are the only real ball handlers on this team.

Anyway i like the idea of rolling back our defensive team in this crazy off season. Like some other people said we should do well just because our guys know how to play together. I think we can win 50 games if the guys stay healthy. So here are my top reasons the Magic win the division next year and win 50 games.

1. Our division sucks.I Do not like the Butler Heat, health is even more important for them.Hawks are 2 years away.

2. Evan has a career year.For the few who don't know Evan has a player option for next year. If he plays well he will surely opt out and get paid, hardly any free agents next year worth signing. 

3. DJ stays healthy. Not as big as last year, but still important. I think down the road we do have Fultz back and our forwards can handle the ball a little. None of them are Hedo, so he better stay healthy.

4.Isaac and Gordon take a leap.I'm putting these two together.Either they raise this team up or we stay the same.Ross and Vucevic might be our steadiest players, but Gordon and Isaac have to get better for us to be special.

5.We start strong. This is a big one, have to have a good December. No more slow starts.