Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

Guys....I want Bradley Beal.

I'll give Washington 3 unprotected picks and 2 pick swaps to make it happen. Am I crazy?

This season:

MCW/Fultz/???(Briscoe?)

Beal/Ross/Jeffries?

Gordon/Iwundu/Frazier

Isaac/Aminu/Okeke

Vucevic/Birch/???(Noah?)

17 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

I'll give Washington 3 unprotected picks and 2 pick swaps to make it happen. Am I crazy?

This season:

MCW/Fultz/???(Briscoe?)

Beal/Ross/Jeffries?

Gordon/Iwundu/Frazier

Isaac/Aminu/Okeke

Vucevic/Birch/???(Noah?)

Yes. You're crazy. 

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

How I look the magic this season. People are bothered and upset that we didn't land any superstar. Well, We have a great roster already. Vooch and Ross are in their prime and will contribute immediately.

I'm not bothered or upset at all for the fact that we haven't even searched superstars, that was quite logic. I'm instead worried by the fact that we paid a lot for a semi-all-star, and that we've closed our financial window to make some smart moves, that are actually the ones that lead to the assets that you need when it's the right time to make a move for a superstar.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nyce_1 said:

This season:

MCW/Fultz/???(Briscoe?)

Beal/Ross/Jeffries?

Gordon/Iwundu/Frazier

Isaac/Aminu/Okeke

Vucevic/Birch/???(Noah?)

Hes not that caliber of player I'd give them top 5 protected pick in next years draft, some other fools pick we have, and Fournier. 

16 minutes ago, Luke_FfS said:

I'm not bothered or upset at all for the fact that we haven't even searched superstars, that was quite logic. I'm instead worried by the fact that we paid a lot for a semi-all-star, and that we've closed our financial window to make some smart moves, that are actually the ones that lead to the assets that you need when it's the right time to make a move for a superstar.

Were still in competitive development mode. We shouldn't be contending until at least 3 years from now so I'm not worried about the Vuc contract.

People jumped all over me when I questioned whether Aminu filled a need on this team.

I actually watched some of Portland's games when they played the Magic during the regular season and while watching them play Golden State in both the regular season and the playoffs.

Aminu is better at defense than offense. People look at youtube highlights and believe this is the way a player plays all the time.

Aminu played on a good team surrounded by very good players like Lillard, McCollum and others who were able to cover up any deficiencies or inconsistencies of Aminu.

I have Hulu that has the DVR feature. I played back a playoff game between the Blazers and Golden State where Aminu seemed lost and was benched in the 1st quarter. I watched the game up through one half of the 3rd quarter. He did not start the 3rd quarter. (By the way he was one of the starting 5 on the Blazers.)

My concern was and still is that  what we need is to fill a need for offense.

23 minutes ago, Luke_FfS said:

**Spot-On** (bold type)

31 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Why?  Explain, please.

He really struggled with lateral movement. He's not very athletic. He can't play vucevic's role as a passer or a shooter.