Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

Son of a... 

I put 100 bucks on Harden to win MVP a couple weeks ago. Should always wait till all trades are done but I liked the odds I found on one of the betting sites I use.

31 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Daryl Morey is such an overrated and bad GM... good job by the Thunder going full rebuild. Curious to see what they’ll do with CP3.

They need to move Gallanari too if they’re going full rebuild. 

56 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

They need to move Gallanari too if they’re going full rebuild. 

Maybe. He’s a quality player and a $22 million expiring though and by himself he’s not gonna add many wins. I see them retaining him until closer to the deadline unless somebody pays out the ass for him now 

4 hours ago, The Boss said:

At least we don't have to see any more AG for Westbrook trade ideas. 

Don't worry, we'll still get the generic "I'd love to see Gordon on [insert team other than Orlando]" from national writers all year.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

MY Favorite Magic  Players That 'I' (ME) Look Forward To Watching Next Season:

DJ Augustine    *underrated*

Aaron Gordon

Jonathan Isaac

Terrence Ross

Wes Iwandu    *underrated*

Khem Birch

Michael Carter-Williams  *underrated*

Amile Jefferson

Reasons For My Choices:

1. They play hard

2. They are not selfish and play as a team.

3. They have shown flashes of playing modern-day NBA basketball. . .lots of ball movement, touching as many hands to find the open man.

4. Have shown that they can play uptempo.

5. Most are athletic. 

6. Leaving it all out there on the floor.

JUST FUN TO WATCH!!!

Not Included Because They Either Have Not Played On The Team Yet or Limited Playing Time:

Mo Bamba (Limited playing time)

Markelle Fultz (Has not played)

Chuma Okeke (Has not played)

Not saying I hope Fultz doesn't come on or that we don't need an upgrade but I agree on Augustine. Some games he cracks me up, LOL. I love it when they back off defensively and he just drives and drives to the hoop until they take it away.  I understand it's a PGs job to get his teammates involved but sometimes I wish he would do it more. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Just a regular Magic fan said:

Not saying I hope Fultz doesn't come on or that we don't need an upgrade but I agree on Augustine. Some games he cracks me up, LOL. I love it when they back off defensively and he just drives and drives to the hoop until they take it away.  I understand it's a PGs job to get his teammates involved but sometimes I wish he would do it more. 

Yeah I became a DJ fan this year. 

• Upvote 2

With the arms race right now in the NBA, I feel better by the day about the direction of our team. I love the potential of our young (under 25) core: Fultz, Iwundu, Isaac, Gordon, Okeke and Bamba, and I'm okay with the vets we have at this moment. Our true competitive/contending window probably opens two years from now but we should continue to grow and make strides in the meantime. Go Magic!

• Upvote 1