Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

56 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Is Butler worth all this? Miami is just hemorrhaging stuff

No, he has become vastly overrated.

Friends, I've been working on a new YouTube project for a few months and I'd like to share my debut video with you. Feedback is very much appreciated!

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Friends, I've been working on a new YouTube project for a few months and I'd like to share my debut video with you. Feedback is very much appreciated!

Nice man I love fury such a good dude

In terms of impact of play, on the court I think AG has a ceiling at the forward spot like Butler has achieved at the guard spot. Gritty two way 2nd or 3rd banana on a competitive team. 

Gordon continued to really grow as a player last year and is still only 23 years old. His advanced stats are here: 

https://stats.nba.com/player/203932/

20 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Honest feedback...

Graphics are dope, definitely see talent there.

Need better content, and need to shorten it 

9 minutes ago, Okethree said:

Nice man I love fury such a good dude

Thanks a lot! He really is. I love his interviews

5 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

Honest feedback...

Graphics are dope, definitely see talent there.

Need better content, and need to shorten it 

Thanks a lot for checking it out! And I do need to shorten it, 4 minutes of video in 5 days of work nearly killed me

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

He’s overrated. He’s had issues everywhere he’s been. He doesn’t win. Idk why he gets discussed like he’s a top tier super star. He’s not. He’s a really good player but he’s no where near the A level stars in this league yet every year we seem to be talking about where butler is going. 

He's pretty properly rated. He's good. He's a second tier guy. He does a lot of stuff well. He's gone to the playoffs 7 consecutive years. 

It's worth it for Miami because they don't have anyone on the team who's not a role player, long term cap hell, and no real way to tank because they don't own a lot of their draft picks going forward. 

1 hour ago, ML6 said:

Idk man he's good but I don't think he's a stand alone, carry a team to contender status guy.  They top out at what, a 7 seed if everything goes right? 

Maybe I'm just coalescing all of the previous rumors and not keeping track of who has actually been shipped out.  I keep thinking they lost everyone but now that I consider it I guess Dragic, Olynyk, & DJJ aren't going anywhere?  Guess they still have enough rotation guys.  All the different iterations of this trade have my head spinning.

They're shopping Dragic for sure and I thought I heard they were shopping Olynyk as well.

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

He’s overrated. He’s had issues everywhere he’s been. He doesn’t win. Idk why he gets discussed like he’s a top tier super star. He’s not. He’s a really good player but he’s no where near the A level stars in this league yet every year we seem to be talking about where butler is going. 

^^^This. Butler was not of much help to the  76ers in the playoffs. He maybe had a couple of "okay" games, but he struggled to find his shots.