Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

If the Warriors trade him we better get on the phone. I’d swap Vuc for Russ right now. Sign a bridge center like Baynes for a year and call it a day. 

Just now, HeHateMe said:

If the Warriors trade him we better get on the phone. I’d swap Vuc for Russ right now. Sign a bridge center like Baynes for a year and call it a day. 

I don't like Russell but this is obviously the main backup plan if Fultz isn't good. 

12 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I don't like Russell but this is obviously the main backup plan if Fultz isn't good. 

I just don’t see how it’s obvious. We could’ve found a way to signed him outright.

26 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

MCW back officially

My guy. Only 2 moves I liked this summer are Ross and MCW. 

29 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

I just don’t see how it’s obvious. We could’ve found a way to signed him outright.

No we couldn't

14 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Aww, thanks, OTH! I believe there is not one poster or fan on this message board who is not disappointed that things have not gone the way we wanted it to. But a little bit of humor is needed from time to time to help ease the pain.

That's the one thing I miss about MagicOne and his quips during the regular season when he related the teams' poor performance to  the Kardashian sisters' **you know what** also, the rusty beach chairs. When I was disappointed in the Magic's performance during a game, it was MagicOne's quips throughout the game that made me laugh and not be totally depressed during the entire game.

When all is said and done, when we go to bed and wake up tomorrow morning, hopefully we realize that it's over and done, and there is nothing we can do about it. We go on about our lives and wait to see how the next chapter of the Orlando Magic plays out next season.

Well said and yes this board is a perfect example of that it is "variety that makes the world go around."  If I recollect you are a Warrior fan.  What an emotional rollecoaster ride for them from disappointment (KD departure (a mistake)) to the sign and trade of D. Russell.  Being a Buckeye alumnus and a fan of their style I  may have to adopt them as my 2nd team.  Incredible pick up.

26 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

MCW back officially

My guy. Only 2 moves I liked this summer are Ross and MCW. 

41 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

The only way we could have done that was if we renounced Ross and Vooch and stretched Moz. Clearly, management aims to give Fultz a legit shot and wanted the other guys back. Moz still is an untapped resource for us to leverage, too.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

I don't really see the point. 

I think that last spot is going to briscoe, Jeffries, or some veteran wing that doesn't mind being the 11th man. Troy Daniels, Meeks, Jamal Crawford. 

If Briscoe is healthy it is a no brainer because of how he played last year.  I did not see him on the summer roster?  Anyd update on his health?