Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

4 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

FO have a lot of faith in Markelle. If he shows any signs of potential....we're good.

Starting the LeVert bandwagon for next summer. If Evan opts out (and we renounce), we'll have Fournier, Mozgov, DJ expiring. With a projected $118M cap in 2020, that'll have us with ~$27M. Can make a big offer for LeVert. Would Nets match?

Maybe Fultz doesnt workout and we plateau, Vuc for DLo next summer, reuniting DLo & LeVert, and adding them to our forward studs.

Why would GS totally go the opposite way of how they play to go with Vooch? It’s not happening.

9 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Why would GS totally go the opposite way of how they play to go with Vooch? It’s not happening.

It wouldn't really be the opposite. He's a good passer and can shoot. 

• Downvote 2

16 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Which leans slightly towards my thoughts that keeping Vuc after an all star year may not be as awful as many of you believe.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Gordon4thewin said:

Which leans slightly towards my thoughts that keeping Vuc after an all star year may not be as awful as many of you believe.

I disagree. This was the perfect opportunity to commit fully to new Orlando Magic DNA. Committing 4 more years to a stat padder who arguably has hampered Gordon from becoming a star is not a good way to start this season. In Fultz I trust. 

19 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah but they have that in their backcourt. You know more than anyone you put Vooch on that team, it takes away from what Vooch does well. GS needs what we wanted to do. A athletic big who runs, rebounds and defends. If they can shoot the 3, great but they are at their best when they have that kind of C.

1 minute ago, Catalina Maria said:

I disagree. This was the perfect opportunity to commit fully to new Orlando Magic DNA. Committing 4 more years to a stat padder who arguably has hampered Gordon from becoming a star is not a good way to start this season. In Fultz I trust. 

I’m hoping you are proven wrong, Catalina. Fultz could very well be the guy that makes Vuc even better. 

1 minute ago, Gordon4thewin said:

I’m hoping you are proven wrong, Catalina. Fultz could very well be the guy that makes Vuc even better. 

5+ years of Vuc/Fournier mediocrity will prove me correct. Trade Fournier/Mozgov for Wiggins and I’m game. It’s a risk worth taking if we are serious about committing to Brooke Lopez 2.0.

Am I the only one who still hates the Vuc contract with a passion, but hates it with a tad less of a passion after seeing what soon to be 34 year old horford just got? 

Just now, HeHateMe said:

Am I the only one who still hates the Vuc contract with a passion, but hates it with a tad less of a passion after seeing what soon to be 34 year old horford just got? 

Nope. Hate it the same despite what Philly did.

• Upvote 2

I'm shocked at how bad some of the contracts are;

Harris 5/180, Middleton 5/178 Randle 3/63, Horford 4/109, Barnes 4/85, Rubio 3/51, Rozier 3/58 . Some really good deals out there too but those 7 really stand out as overpays.

3 minutes ago, crisby pancakes said:

I'm shocked at how bad some of the contracts are;

Harris 5/180, Middleton 5/178 Randle 3/63, Horford 4/109, Barnes 4/85, Rubio 3/51, Rozier 3/58 . Some really good deals out there too but those 7 really stand out as overpays.

Middleton and Horford stand out to me. Barnes deal isn’t bad to me. Good defender and scorer, money seems about right. 

5 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Middleton and Horford stand out to me. Barnes deal isn’t bad to me. Good defender and scorer, money seems about right. 

Nah. Look at Barnes through the lens of Thad Young.