Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

7 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

So how the hell does golden state get D’Angelo with all that money tied up and we can’t make it work? I just don’t get it 

Sign and trade that likely involves Durant. GS sheds Durant salary for Russell’s. A clean swap. 

For us, who wants Vuc or Fournier? Find me takers. 

Really happy with the Ross and Amino signing. 

Not sure what to say about Vooch contract but will wait until all details are available. I am just hoping that there is at least one year team option in there. 

Indiana has had a really good free agency so far. Scoring TJ Warren, Jeremy Lamb and  Brogdon to pair with Oladipo. A lot of good offensive players that can score.. Meanwhile, we have only Fournier as our only and lonely decent SG in our team. How is that possible? 

There has to be something else cooking. 

5 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Not sure what to say about Vooch contract but will wait until all details are available. I am just hoping that there is at least one year team option in there. 

Indiana has had a really good free agency so far. Scoring TJ Warren, Jeremy Lamb and  Brogdon to pair with Oladipo. A lot of good offensive players that can score.. Meanwhile, we have only Fournier as our only and lonely decent SG in our team. How is that possible? 

Ross is also a SG.

15 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

Ross is also a SG.

Yes. You are right. I forgot to mentioned  him. But I meant other than Them. No chances from last year at that position at all. 

What if Ross or Fournier gets injured. Who do we have at that position that can score. 

I saw somewhere that we offer the rest of the MLE to MCW. Not a shooter. 

We need to get a guy like Curry with whatever we have left. I dont think we have much or any left at all.

5 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Yes. You are right. I forgot to mentioned  him. But I meant other than Them. No chances from last year at that position at all. 

What if Ross or Fournier gets injured. Who do we have at that position that can score. 

I saw somewhere that we offer the rest of the MLE to MCW. Not a shooter. 

We need to get a guy like Curry with whatever we have left. I dont think we have much or any left at all.

Aminu took the whole MLE, all we have left are minimum contracts unless we have a guys rights 

Watching and reading a lot on “Chief” Aminu. I like his game. If we want to run a lineup that will be about damned impossible to score on, run Fultz/AG/Isaac/Aminu/Bamba. Aminu fits, solid locker room guy, and Gordon and Isaac can both learn a lot from him. He can also play small ball 5

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

We have several multipositional players. We can have a lineup where Fultz can play SG if DJ is on point. 

Do you think we signed Vooch because no-one was looking at him and we thought what the hell he was an all-star. If they did it because it was for the fans then FO does not seem to listen to us as at. Obviously happy about Ross however I am a bit worried he will go into his shell like he did in Toronto after his pay day. Aminu I am more just baffled about more than anything, not to say he wont work out it was more about positioning.