Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

34 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

As of last check, AG is the lone Magic man that hasn’t commented on today’s happenings. 

If true, this is fascinating and speaks volumes. 

14 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

4 for 109. 

Man if I’m a philly fan I hate that. He will be 34 during the season. 

That makes him the best shooter on a bad shooting team.  Philly still having a bad day.  Losing two starters who can shoot on a team that struggles to shoot not a good day.  Horford helps but Philly's win total looking south.

29 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

Thank you for bringing sanity (laughter with common sense) to an insane day and great day for our Magic.  While we have argued back and forth only one has owned  this day.......you.  I Still go back to page 128 (LMBO)....True greatness!

Aww, thanks, OTH! I believe there is not one poster or fan on this message board who is not disappointed that things have not gone the way we wanted it to. But a little bit of humor is needed from time to time to help ease the pain.

That's the one thing I miss about MagicOne and his quips during the regular season when he related the teams' poor performance to  the Kardashian sisters' **you know what** also, the rusty beach chairs. When I was disappointed in the Magic's performance during a game, it was MagicOne's quips throughout the game that made me laugh and not be totally depressed during the entire game.

When all is said and done, when we go to bed and wake up tomorrow morning, hopefully we realize that it's over and done, and there is nothing we can do about it. We go on about our lives and wait to see how the next chapter of the Orlando Magic plays out next season.

The Jazz and the Nets have dominated free agency so far... anybody think it’s weird that Klay Thompson hasn’t officially announced a new deal with the Warriors yet?

So Miami is losing 4 rotation players to make room for Butler? I don’t think they’re better 

edit: 3 players, guess dragic isn’t moving 

29 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

The Jazz and the Nets have dominated free agency so far... anybody think it’s weird that Klay Thompson hasn’t officially announced a new deal with the Warriors yet?

Also, the Pelicans are having a hell of a run this offseason. Added JJ and Derrick Favors