Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

Isaac's potential is sky high. I am 100% confident when I say this, I think he can become a 25 ppg guy. I know he's got a long way to go, but his 3 will improve and he's shown stretches last year of him being ultra aggressive and spinning/driving hard to the hoop to finish. If he can put it all together, I'm stoked for his potential 

9 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

He averaged 9.6ppg on 43% and 33% from 3 in year 2. He averaged 12ppg in his one college season. How much offensive upside do you think is there?

smh Kwahi.... He projected to **** on the offensive end of the floor...

44 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

I think it says something about team culture that Ross wanted to come back so strongly when he likely had other suitors, I’m assuming for similar offers. 

Orlando, while not being a big market, have a lot of guys who seemingly enjoy playing here and for Coach Clifford. 

Naw, Ross just likes Windermere, Florida and the Lakes in nearby Orlando that provide fun water sports.

This is not sarcasm.

Everyone does need to keep in mind though that just because we don't know Isaac's offensive ceiling doesn't mean we assume it's unlimited. 

22 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

At age 30 maybe. He had 3 straight years of 20ppg+, Isaac doesn't come near that without something crazy happening. 

4 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

smh Kwahi.... He projected to **** on the offensive end of the floor...

10 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

tenor.gif

That was just too funny, OTH! But thanks, I'll accept the award.  :)

You, my dear friend, are on a roll.

Thank you for bringing sanity (laughter with common sense) to an insane day and great day for our Magic.  While we have argued back and forth only one has owned  this day.......you.  I Still go back to page 128 (LMBO)....True greatness!

1 minute ago, IrishCelticHater said:

As of last check, AG is the lone Magic man that hasn’t commented on today’s happenings. 

Beal trade coming??

2 hours ago, ML6 said:

What if he is just back to normal behind the scenes and they know they're sitting on a game breaker?  That would pretty much change all of our collective angst about these decisions.

Even with this the Vuc signing isn’t good. 

19 minutes ago, andrew2018022 said:

Isaac's potential is sky high. I am 100% confident when I say this, I think he can become a 25 ppg guy. I know he's got a long way to go, but his 3 will improve and he's shown stretches last year of him being ultra aggressive and spinning/driving hard to the hoop to finish. If he can put it all together, I'm stoked for his potential 

I don’t see this. Nothing he’s ever done says he’s gonna be some assertive alpha that takes over games and scores 25 a night. Not sure that’s the type of player or person he is. He was passive in college as well. 

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

Even with this the Vuc signing isn’t good. 

Yeah there's no justifying that. 

But it makes the rest of the moves more sensible.