Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Ok. Thinking about this more if Okeke comes back this year and looks capable we could definitely dump aminu for something like a second rounder at least with no issue. 

So there might not be any difference between aminu for one year or three years. 

He’s a solid player who does a lot of things well so I’m not mad at it. 

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Ok. Thinking about this more if Okeke comes back this year and looks capable we could definitely dump aminu for something like a second rounder at least with no issue. 

So there might not be any difference between aminu for one year or three years. 

It's fine.  He provides depth and if a time comes where he's not needed in the rotation he's easy to trade.  And based on the money PGs are going for right now, using the MLE for one doesn't seem like it was an option.

Just now, Magicman28 said:

Fultz May be healthy but you don’t do this solely based on that. I think a trade is coming.

Remember when we sat here saying the same things in 2016 after we signed biyombo and no trade happened?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Originalticketholder said:

I understand.  We go from worrying about a salary cap to going into the luxury tax.  Somebody said it here before when we zig, Weltham zags.   If I knew we would be this active, which I love, it would have saved me a ton of posts.  Good day for us.

At least it's good to know that management is willing to go into the tax.

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Remember when we sat here saying the same things in 2016 after we signed biyombo and no trade happened?

Yeah I mean I’m not expecting one but that’s what’s sensible to me. If this is it then this has been a ridiculous off season in my book and the roster is wtf.

1 minute ago, Magicman28 said:

Yeah I mean I’m not expecting one but that’s what’s sensible to me. If this is it then this has been a ridiculous off season in my book and the roster is wtf.

Nah. There's no trade. 

We'll go into next season with this rotation:

Augustin-Fournier-Isaac-Gordon-vucevic

Fultz-Ross-iwundu-aminu-Bamba

And in the middle of the season when we learn more about guys we have the ammunition to do a 3 for 1 if we want to do that.