Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

5 minutes ago, King Close said:

Hopefully a trade for Fournier is coming. 

That doesn't really make sense because we don't have a guy who does things he does

Just now, HeHateMe said:

We don’t need him. He does nothing for this roster. Yea he’s not “trash” (no nba player is) but he doesn’t improve us at all. 

And now 10 mil for 3 years is nothing? We just locked ourselves into so much money and years on average players I just don’t know what happened. I have no clue what happened to the smart and patient approach. 

We are so strapped in for 7 seeds for so long. 

Aminu’s NETRTG last year was +8.2. That’s insane. He’ll be great as a rotation 3/4. Like you, I really dislike the Vooch signing, so there’s that. I really want us to upgrade our guard spots.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I’m confused by the Aminu signing... youd think if we were gonna use the full MLE we would’ve actually upgraded our backcourt, yet for some reason we refuse to do so.

Says a lot about our confidence in Fultz

41 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

What though? What do you think Wiggins market is?

Why would I know specifically? I'm not an NBA GM. But when I am and have Intel on specific packages, I'll let you know.

But until then, I can guarantee you we aren't getting him. Even tho I'd be all in on it if we did. I think you vastly overestimate how much a package of Fournier and Mozgov can get us.

Just now, HeHateMe said:

The only way we can improve now (no money left) is Fultz and JI just ball. That’s it. Bamba too in his locked in reserve roll. 

That is the formula.  Now it just has to work.  Everybody recover and Another injury free year would help.

3 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

The only way we can improve now (no money left) is Fultz and JI just ball. That’s it. Bamba too in his locked in reserve roll. 

Trades

1 minute ago, Originalticketholder said:

Hey, you and I agree.  The world is now in harmony.  

Don't get me wrong, he's a decent player and 10 per isn't going to impact us massively. He'll see a lot of time as the main backup for the 4 this year and will be pretty solid as a starter if Gordon goes down but next season you have Okeke as well so that's quite the log jam, it's just puzzling with it being a 3 year deal. Has to mean Fultz is good to go right??? I'm praying Fultz is good to go so bad.

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Says a lot about our confidence in Fultz

What if he is just back to normal behind the scenes and they know they're sitting on a game breaker?  That would pretty much change all of our collective angst about these decisions.