Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

I’m confused by the Aminu signing... youd think if we were gonna use the full MLE we would’ve actually upgraded our backcourt, yet for some reason we refuse to do so.

Wiggins?

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Here's not trash. That's hyperbole. He's fine. 

It's just weird to go basically into the luxury tax for him based on our roster

We don’t need him. He does nothing for this roster. Yea he’s not “trash” (no nba player is) but he doesn’t improve us at all. 

And now 10 mil for 3 years is nothing? We just locked ourselves into so much money and years on average players I just don’t know what happened. I have no clue what happened to the smart and patient approach. 

We are so strapped in for 7 seeds for so long. 

4 minutes ago, crisby pancakes said:

Still confused.

Tells me they don't see Okeke playing at all next season and think Fultz is good to go? Trying to think of a reason for this signing and can't lol

Hey, you and I agree.  The world is now in harmony.  

Just now, HeHateMe said:

We don’t need him. He does nothing for this roster. Yea he’s not “trash” (no nba player is) but he doesn’t improve us at all. 

And now 10 mil for 3 years is nothing? We just locked ourselves into so much money and years on average players I just don’t know what happened. I have no clue what happened to the smart and patient approach. 

We are so strapped in for 7 seeds for so long. 

I’m as upset as anyone, but it’s not over yet there’s still plenty of ways to improve. 

Just now, Bauncey Chillups said:

Aminu does a lot of small things that help you win and I like him more than Evan but umm, we need ball-handling.

Sounds like Iwundu. 

Looking forward to the 2023 rebuild.

He can't play the 2. I assume Okeke is sitting out the season, or just returning to the g league at the end.

Still, where are the minutes going? Fultz or DJ taking all backup PG, Ross is taking all backup SG, Aminu has to take up most of what's left at SF and PF after AG and JI. Bamba takes all backup C.

9 man rotation, it's what most teams play right?

Just now, King Close said:

I’m as upset as anyone, but it’s not over yet there’s still plenty of ways to improve. 

The only way we can improve now (no money left) is Fultz and JI just ball. That’s it. Bamba too in his locked in reserve roll.