Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

Just curious why we think a NYT reporter would have an inside scoop on what our FO is planning.  Is there a Stein connection?

The problem with the signing isn't the money, the length, or even the player.  Its the fit of the player with what we think we are trying to develop.  I'm ready for rock solid defense and an opportunistic offense.

Alex Martins is one of Stein's sources for all things Orlando. This could be from Vuc's agent, but Stein uses Martins for intel.

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

But who's creating gravity against defenses on this team?

Vuc doesn't really do that now. 

Only when his man can't defend him on the perimeter. Frank kaminsky can do the same thing. 

21 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Vuc is this rosters training wheels. When were ready to roll without him,  take him off. 

Firstly, I don't think we'll be able to trade him when we're ready.

Secondly, training wheels are used to learn to ride a bike. They don't alter the action of riding the bike much, they just make it a little easier to learn. Vuc with this roster, and the style of play we will play when he's gone is like putting training wheels on running shoes or something, completely counter productive.

In all fairness everybody just needs to calm down and see how this all plays out. I'll support the team 110% no matter what. If guys want to stop supporting good riddance to be honest. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

Yea and the more I think about it the more I don’t think it’s true. Maybe I spent the past 2 hours ramming my head into a wall for no reason. I just can’t possibly see Ham and Welt being this nearsighted. It’s against everything they’ve said. 

Your second sentence is the best of the night and an upvote for sure.  Fell off my chair laughing!

Watching ESPNs “The Jump” and they have a graphic of “slightly less notable free agents” this summer. They have the likes of Danny Green, Patrick Beverley, Terry Rozier, the Lopez twins and the Morris twins listed yet for some reason, no sight of Terrence Ross. I really don’t understand how he gets so overlooked by basketball media

22 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

In all fairness everybody just needs to calm down and see how this all plays out. I'll support the team 110% no matter what. If guys want to stop supporting good riddance to be honest. 

It’s this blind support that creates a completely soft fan base that allows a franchise to continue to make the same dumb mistakes. Like really think about what you just said. Who else in your life would you make that statement towards? Who else would you blindly follow and support 110% no matter what? 

I wouldn’t blindly follow my wife. Or my parents. No one. That’s absolute cuck mentality. 

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

I believe WeltHam have a plan. If we re-sign Vooch, who could we acquire for Mo? 

If this is their plan I hope Mo goes to a team and absolutely becomes great and dominates us every time we play him. 

Giving up on Mo would be one of the dumbest moves this franchise has made and they’ve made a ton of them. 

7 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

It’s this blind support that creates a completely soft fan base that allows a franchise to continue to make the same dumb mistakes. Like really think about what you just said. Who else in your life would you make that statement towards? Who else would you blindly follow and support 110% no matter what? 

I wouldn’t blindly follow my wife. Or my parents. No one. That’s absolute cuck mentality. 

When you come from a country where football (soccer) is a life basically you have the mindset that you follow your team no matter what. Through thick and thin, ups and downs the lot. 

I've supported the same soccer team since I was 5. We've been through it all. I wouldn't change them for anything. Same goes for the Magic. 

Not any of us are experts at all on here. But I can say with confidence that our franchise is gonna be more than fine. 

Lets let management do their jobs ..and see how it plays out.