Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

I think everyone thinks someone else will give vucevic 4/100 but nobody will be that team. Then we resign him for cheap. And everyone will be happy because we got him for a fraction of this projection

Though I think that's a mistake. 

10 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

I wouldn't mind being a 3rd team to help facilitate Jimmy to Houston. 

I don't really know what that would look like

with

42 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

D96wHsOXoAAiIg5.jpg

with only mo bamba, it is not a good looking summer league team. I really wanted to see fultz show anything. 

11 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I don’t think Kemba is leaving Charlotte, and if he does, it’s either New York to go home or LA to play with LeBrow... so, hopefully the Celtics do us a favor and back up the Brinks truck for Nikola

Vuc had 2 really good years, both of his contract years. I hope our management is smart enough to realize that too. Bamba is the future and I'd rather take a step or 2 back while he develps than get saddled with an untradeable contract for Vuc again.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Nyce_1 said:

Iwundu was being sarcastic. Magic PR mistakenly listed him as 6'10. He's still 6'7. 

Actually he's 6'10 when he wears 3 inch heels.....

17 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Vuc had 2 really good years, both of his contract years. I hope our management is smart enough to realize that too. Bamba is the future and I'd rather take a step or 2 back while he develps than get saddled with an untradeable contract for Vuc again.

I'm not a big fan of Vuch either but I'd be careful with the taking steps back idea.  I think history has shown us that it's a lot harder than you think to recover that ground that you gave up.

At this point, there is no guarantee Bamba is going to be good enough to be our long term starting center.  I hope it happens, time will tell.