Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

2 hours ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

So is there any world would be consider WCS if we dont sign Vooch? Honestly thought he was good coming out of the draft but cannot recall him doing anything since. 

I could be wrong but I think his D might be on par with Vuc's? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

I’m not sure where I saw it (I think Team Stream) but someone posted a video of Markell’s working out and he looked really good. So we really might not need another point guard if he’s feeling healthy.

16 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

I’m not sure where I saw it (I think Team Stream) but someone posted a video of Markell’s working out and he looked really good. So we really might not need another point guard if he’s feeling healthy.

Would love to see the video if you could find it

6 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I could be wrong but I think his D might be on par with Vuc's? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

In short, you're wrong.

1 hour ago, Magicpassion said:

I read that there are character issues with WCS and if that’s the case then we will stay away. 

I don't know if there is or isn't but these kind f reports conveniently surface when a player says they want out. Every singe time. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I don't know if there is or isn't but these kind f reports conveniently surface when a player says they want out. Every singe time. 

I do remember reading some reports of friction and character issues around WCS back near the beginning of the season, and his name was tossed around a lot at the trade deadline as well; but you are correct that those reports do always seem to resurface when a player says they want out. 

I think it would be safe to say that our front office probably had the beat on him already. These guys start tracking kids with potential early on. 

• Downvote 1

New rankings up on ESPN of free agents based on three year WARP projections. I could see us talking to Russell (6), Brogdon (9) and Lamb (12). For what it’s worth, Ross is ranked 18 and Vooch is at 20.