Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

7 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Shams said on NBA Sirius FM that the Celtics are very interested in Vooch bigtime

Makes sense if Horford is leaving. With Vooch adding three point shooting to his game he could slot in nicely for them. Though I do hope he stays here.

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

So the Bucks are sending Snell and the 30th pick for Leuer? 

I don't see how that deal balances out. Snell is the better player, a useful 3-and-D player, whereas Leuer is a mediocre player and he failed to be the stretch player SVG brought him to Detroit to be. And to top it off, sending the last first round pick weights this deal in Detroit's favour.

Odd.

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Interesting, though I'm not convinced the Grizzlies would go for it. Surely they want Morant to be their PG of the future? 

I think a deal with the Knicks could be a possibility. Not sure what the moving parts would be, but I think they are more likely to move back one spot than the Grizzlies would be to move back two. Unless of course the Grizzlies are getting Lonzo, then perhaps that would solve their PG of the future need.

5 minutes ago, Mike1989 said:

Makes sense if Horford is leaving. With Vooch adding three point shooting to his game he could slot in nicely for them. Though I do hope he stays here.

I don't see how that deal balances out. Snell is the better player, a useful 3-and-D player, whereas Leuer is a mediocre player and he failed to be the stretch player SVG brought him to Detroit to be. And to top it off, sending the last first round pick weights this deal in Detroit's favour.

Odd.

It's a cap shedding move for the Bucks to re-sign Middleton to the max.

1 hour ago, Mike1989 said:

Odd.

Cutting material