Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

14 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Bonga isn't worth rostering. I don't think he's an NBA player. 

Hes entering his sophomore year and he's only 19 years old. He has plenty of room to grow, but the potential is there. I think he's worth putting in Lakeland if the asking price is a second round pick. I watched some of his highlights, he's a much improved shooter (based on his g league games) from where he was before and he's a pretty decent passer. He needs to add weight and improve his footwork, but he can become a versatile defender based on his wingspan.

10 minutes ago, andrew2018022 said:

Hes entering his sophomore year and he's only 19 years old. He has plenty of room to grow, but the potential is there. I think he's worth putting in Lakeland if the asking price is a second round pick. I watched some of his highlights, he's a much improved shooter (based on his g league games) from where he was before and he's a pretty decent passer. He needs to add weight and improve his footwork, but he can become a versatile defender based on his wingspan.

Eh. He wasn't very good in Germany's second tier league. He wasn't very good in the g-league, he wasn't very good with the Lakers. 

The Best Basketball Players In The NBA Today    

1. Kevin Durant __________________14. Karl-Anthony Towns
  2. LeBron James ________________15. Kyrie Irving
  3. Stephen Curry_________________16. Chris Paul  
  4. James Harden________________ 17. Klay Thompson
  5. Giannis Antetokounmpo_______18. Kemba Walker 
  6. Russell Westbrook____________ 19. Jimmy Butler
  7. Anthony Davis_________________20. Ben Simmons
  8. Paul George___________________21. Al Horford
  9. Damian Lillard_________________22. Blake Griffin
  10. Joel Embiid___________________ 23. Nikola Vucevic
  11. Kawhi Leonard________________ 24. LaMarcus Aldridge
  12. Rudy Gobert___________________25. Jrue Holiday 
  13. Nikola Jokic

https://www.thedelite.com/the-best-basketball-players-in-the-nba-today/

5 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I don't really see anyone giving Barnes 20 million per year. He got the big money when he was 24, had his entire future ahead of him and just needed the right situation to break out. 

Now that he's 27 we know what he is. 

Ohh wait and see... i dont think he is talented enough to get anotger contract of over 15 millions a year past this year. In my opinion, but he is playing for the kings. 

38 minutes ago, andrew2018022 said:

I like Bonga. I will take a swing at him.

7 minutes ago, zollman said:

I am always impressed with how people can continue to push the boundaries on trades that absolutely make no sense for the Magic and/or destroy the team outright. Just when I think ideas can’t get worse, something like this comes around. Superb. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Fournier and 16 for JR and then cut him. Please, WeltHam!

I'm fine with this so long as we are replacing Fournier with an equally young and/or promising SG. 

35 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I am always impressed with how people can continue to push the boundaries on trades that absolutely make no sense for the Magic and/or destroy the team outright. Just when I think ideas can’t get worse, something like this comes around. Superb. 

My favorite part of that trade is there's literally no reason for Chris Paul to be involved in it. 

Even if the guys entire premise is correct, we're giving Memphis everything in the deal. Why wouldn't we just take Conley? Conley is the better player on a better contract and a better fit. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1