Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

4 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Does this trade effect us one way or the other? 

Not really. 

Maybe we love Culver and new Orleans is desperate for shooting and we build a trade around Fournier and picks for Solomon Hill and 4. But I don't really see that happening. 

I don't think anyone available at 4 is good enough to pay the price to move up to 4 which is why new Orleans is shopping it. So it's hard to figure out a trade that makes sense

2 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Agreed, but I think being a great shooter is even more important to fit with Zion

Yeah... I felt that if there was a near perfect fit for him it’d have been Trae Young. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Agreed, but I think being a great shooter is even more important to fit with Zion

Sure but you can find shooting at other positions. Hard to find elite level passing at other positions. 

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Not really. 

Maybe we love Culver and new Orleans is desperate for shooting and we build a trade around Fournier and picks for Solomon Hill and 4. But I don't really see that happening. 

I don't think anyone available at 4 is good enough to pay the price to move up to 4 which is why new Orleans is shopping it. So it's hard to figure out a trade that makes sense

I'd love that

2 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Yeah... I felt that if there was a near perfect fit for him it’d have been Trae Young. 

That would have been must-see TV

The shooting on this current Pelicans roster...

where is it?