Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

18 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

I will take Willie from them as long as they come hard after Vooch.  

Then, as an act of gratitude, I will grant them Fournier in exchange of Bogdan and Bjelinca. 

I'd be happy with that Fournier trade. A lot. I like Bjelinca more than Martin and hoped we'd get him when he was a FA.

5/30/19 came and left. I am pleased that there are no Fultz drunken videos anywhere in the internet. Somehow positive. 

• Upvote 1

The Chicago Bulls and Phoenix Suns are reportedly offering their 2019 lottery picks in the June draft for Los Angeles Lakers point guard Lonzo Ball, according to Jason McIntyre of FS1.

The Suns have the sixth overall pick, while the Bulls have the seventh. The Lakers own the fourth overall pick.

McIntyre reports Suns owner Robert Sarver loves Ball.

Both the Suns and Bulls are in need of a starting-caliber point guard. The Bulls appear to be giving up on Kris Dunn, while the Suns have been looking for a point guard for over a year now.

The Lakers are still high on Ball and his potential. LeBron James is a big fan of Ball’s game and new head coach Frank Vogel said at his introductory press conference he’s eager to work with Lonzo.

In 2018-19, Ball averaged 9.9 points, 5.3 rebounds and 5.4 assists while shooting 40.6 percent from the field, 32.9 percent from beyond the arc and 41.7 percent from the free-throw line. The Lakers are widely expected to try and trade for New Orleans Pelicans superstar big man Anthony Davis. The Lakers will likely have to send Ball to New Orleans to acquire Davis.

Ball’s name is going to come up in a lot of trade rumors this summer. The good thing is that it appears teams around the league like Lonzo despite his shooting struggles and outspoken dad.

https://clutchpoints.com/lakers-rumors-suns-bulls-offering-2019-lottery-picks-for-lonzo-ball/

@YahooSportsNBA: Ricky Rubio says the Utah Jazz let him know that he is no longer a priority for them, per @ernestmacia.

I wouldn't mind Rubio here. His IQ and court awareness would be great for a developing Bamba, JI, & AG. 

41 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

@YahooSportsNBA: Ricky Rubio says the Utah Jazz let him know that he is no longer a priority for them, per @ernestmacia.

I wouldn't mind Rubio here. His IQ and court awareness would be great for a developing Bamba, JI, & AG. 

I will not mind him but then again, is he anything better than an injured Fultz? 

He is a good passer, good defensive player with very poor offensive skills. Im not sure if we want that for a potential back up PG. considering and expecting for  Fultz to come back from injury.     

4 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Maybe if LA can flip 4 + 6 plus kuzma and Ingram for AD

If I am NO I will ask LA to work something with New York to get that number 3 pick. 

The #3 , #4 and Kuzma and ingram maybe a future first for AD will be enticing for sure. 

Pairing Barrett and zion plus whoever they get at #4 will be ideal for NO. Not to mention Kuzma and Ingram value for possible future trade. 

Holiday, Barrett,Ingram,zion, #4 pick and Kuzma is not a bad core to compete in the west. 

D'Angelo Russell has said he definitely wants to return to the Nets, but that's not going to prevent other NBA teams from pursuing him.

There are at least five looking at Russell in free agency, according to The Athletic: The Jazz, Pacers, Timberwolves and Magic all have interest in picking up Russell