Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

14 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

That’s what I see, too

If we're talking about developmental players who are currently bad, doesn't ceiling matter more?

2 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

I wouldn’t be opposed. It’s take quite a bit of maneuvering. 

Looked into the tweet more he said if Kyrie goes to Brooklyn. Something along those lines. 

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Looked into the tweet more he said if Kyrie goes to Brooklyn. Something along those lines. 

Which I find unlikely. I think we are on the outside looking in on the big guys via trade or free agency for one more season. 

40 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Which I find unlikely. I think we are on the outside looking in on the big guys via trade or free agency for one more season. 

I think our front office pulls a rabbit out the hat

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

If be completely okay with that. 

It's a really nice feeling to know we are controlled by a very experienced.. competent management group. 1 of the best in the entire league. Hammond hitting on Giannis was a masterstroke

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

It's a really nice feeling to know we are controlled by a very experienced.. competent management group. 1 of the best in the entire league. Hammond hitting on Giannis was a masterstroke

I just think we have to develop a reputation  of a winning culture before we get the free agents. I think we are on that path. 

14 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I think our front office pulls a rabbit out the hat

First, we're not going to pay Russell. That's going to be a mistake for the team that does that. 

Second, we're not going to take the steps needed to sign Russell (which includes significant dumping of assets) when he's a restricted free agent. 

It's one thing to dream about kemba, a guy who can hypothetically commit to us before we make the moves needed to pay him. It's another thing to dump every free agent and stretch Mozgov to make a viable offer for a guy that Brooklyn could match