Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

29 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

Am I crazy for having a weird infatuation for wanting to pair Ntilikina with Fultz? 

Fultz would need to get back his shooting touch for it to work, but if he did it could be a nice duo. Frank could be good if he can get a decent 3 point shot, at 20 years of age it's definitely possible.

5 hours ago, Franchise408 said:

To be fair tho, you have a history of devaluing any draft pick that isn't top 3. You've been firmly on the "tanking is the ONLY way to build a successful roster", despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

So while Magicpassion may be trying to redefine the debate that has happened, he does have a point regarding your history of devaluing anything other than the top pick.

I don't think this is true at all

2 hours ago, The Boss said:

Fultz would need to get back his shooting touch for it to work, but if he did it could be a nice duo. Frank could be good if he can get a decent 3 point shot, at 20 years of age it's definitely possible.

These guys are so young. Just need a solid foundation to build on. 

6 hours ago, Magician09 said:

I haven’t seen this posted yet but Coach Cliff gave a quick update on Markelle at the Draft Combine.

Maybe it’s just me but if Fultz isn’t playing ball by free agency I’d be fine looking at signing or trading for an upgrade at pg. This would allow for him to continue to rehab while not putting all of our eggs in the Fultz/Augustin basket.

52 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Would you guys do Augustin, Fournier and our 1st for Conley?

No. (Also Memphis wouldn't do that either). 

Because everything you give up for Conley is a thing you don't get to use to upgrade another spot. 

We need to wait until trade season starts next season to make a big move like that. 

Does no timetable mean no timetable or does it mean Orlando wants to enter the offseason with Fultz having an unknown future around the league?

Seems to me there is benefit in him being a wildcard this summer.