Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

4 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Wasn’t talking your’ opinion so much as the aggregate mock drafts. 

Yeah. A lot of mock drafts have us taking NAW today because he fits what we like and fills a need. 

But that doesn't mean we're looking at combo guards. If Langford (wing) or Porter jr (wing) falls we might take them. We might value Little or Doumbouya more (both forwards). 

19 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

It's not me fwiw. 

Proof:

20190515-105009.jpg

Without knowing the inter-workings of the tech moderation, if indeed I made an inaccurate statement. I am truly sorry. It would be nice if we could see who does these down votes so the cowards could be exposed. It’s so easy to hide behind the keyboard.  

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, rekraprovert said:

I bet Magicpassion deletes his IG posts if they don't get 10 likes quickly enough

You’re part of the problem. No need for nastiness! Let’s stick to basketball.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

35 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

You’re part of the problem. No need for nastiness! Let’s stick to basketball.

Reading back through the last few pages, I've seen you complain about +/- over and over and over again. +/- has no effect on anything, yet you're super hung up on it and somehow don't realize that complaining about it just makes people give you even more down votes, which again, don't mean anything.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Not going to lie I kinda like the midnight thing. News breaking early in the morning before work. Gives me more entertainment with my coffee. 

40 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Not going to lie I kinda like the midnight thing. News breaking early in the morning before work. Gives me more entertainment with my coffee. 

I hear ya haha. I liked the staying up all night till 5am UK time haha.

Do you guys think that AG or Isaac is more likely to develop into a first option? This might just be me being a homer, but I truly think JI has the potential to become a 20 PPG guy. He's shown flashes of him doing what guys like Siakam have done.I just remember watching a stretch of JI over a few games in February and March where he turned into this ultra aggressive guy on offense. The guy is becoming a better finisher than I thought he was. He can spin to the hoop and can use his length over defenders. if he can add more muscle this offseason, I think he can blossom into a first option by 25-26.

40 minutes ago, andrew2018022 said:

Do you guys think that AG or Isaac is more likely to develop into a first option? This might just be me being a homer, but I truly think JI has the potential to become a 20 PPG guy. He's shown flashes of him doing what guys like Siakam have done.I just remember watching a stretch of JI over a few games in February and March where he turned into this ultra aggressive guy on offense. The guy is becoming a better finisher than I thought he was. He can spin to the hoop and can use his length over defenders. if he can add more muscle this offseason, I think he can blossom into a first option by 25-26.

Don't think a 20 PPG guy can be considered a #1 option. They both could develop to be #2s.