Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

So happy  to see the Knicks not getting the first pick!  Keep zion out of the east. The Pelicans truly deserve it. I wonder what anthony Davis will do now.

3 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

So happy  to see the Knicks not getting the first pick!  Keep zion out of the east. The Pelicans truly deserve it. I wonder what anthony Davis will do now.

I hope he stays.

8 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

He's under contract for one more year. If they trade him they could land a nice enough package to make for a quick rebuild with Zion on a rookie contract.

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

He's under contract for one more year. If they trade him they could land a nice enough package to make for a quick rebuild with Zion on a rookie contract.

Yep lines up perfect for them. They are in the drivers seat now.

14 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Pelicans could very well end up with two top 4 picks this draft if they get a trade package from LA. 

Just now, Malik Buttface said:

Pelicans could very well end up with two top 4 picks this draft if they get a trade package from LA. 

I think if they deal AD, the only spot is Boston. Would let the Pels potentially rebuild around Zion and Tatum. LA would’ve been much more of a player with a top 3 pick. This draft just falls off so hard after 3

33 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I think if they deal AD, the only spot is Boston. Would let the Pels potentially rebuild around Zion and Tatum. LA would’ve been much more of a player with a top 3 pick. This draft just falls off so hard after 3

Is Tatum the guy you want to build around? A lot of his hype was projected linear growth that hasn't happened. 

He's still good but with Davis you can pretty much pick any player in the league (with a handful of exceptions) to pair with Zion. Are you really picking Tatum as that guy?

9 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Is Tatum the guy you want to build around? A lot of his hype was projected linear growth that hasn't happened. 

He's still good but with Davis you can pretty much pick any player in the league (with a handful of exceptions) to pair with Zion. Are you really picking Tatum as that guy?

You think the AD maybe staying stuff is a David Griffin smokescreen? 

8 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I guess it all depends on if AD keeps his list and if the Pelicans respect it. Don’t know how much a 1 year rental can get you in many places. Maybe they’ll get a deal like DeRozan for Kawhi but I just can’t think of who. You’re right on Tatum, they’d potentially have to add Brown as well and even more to make salaries work.

Maybe they just stay put and hope a fun year of playing with Zion and Jrue changes his mind.

Just now, IrishCelticHater said:

You think the AD maybe staying stuff is a David Griffin smokescreen? 

Yeah he still wants to go that's for sure.

Does this change it.. who knows.

Woj and Shams say he still wants to leave

• Downvote 1