Bauncey Chillups

2019 Offseason Thread

19 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Am I reading to much into the stat that Vuc was tied for 135th in the league in points per shot?  Seems like because he doesn't make many free throws or 3's he is not a very efficient player in today's NBA.

That's been the argument against vucevic for years. 

It's even worse when you consider the fact he was a 55/41/83 shooter over the first 25 games

But a 50/34/77 shooter the other 55 games. 

• Downvote 1

I would like to see Vucevic move on for both his sake and the Magics. I feel like the Kings would be a very good fit for him.

I agree if Ross is going to stay it will be a done deal before free agency. 

Just now, Gordon MVP said:

This was not unexpected. We failed to utilize Vuc as an asset. We’re gonna sign him to possible trade him later

Who would trade for him? If he goes for $15/2 years would he do it? I doubt it. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

That's been the argument against vucevic for years. 

It's even worse when you consider the fact he was a 55/41/83 shooter over the first 25 games

But a 50/34/77 shooter the other 55 games. 

Management needs to be aware of this. They better be aware of this.

• Downvote 2

Those Weltman quotes are meaningless.  For anyone interpreting them as meaning we're likely to bring Vooch back, stop.  If anything, he's leaving himself wiggle room when we don't resign him with the whole "real estate between intentions and what gets done" thing.

It's the same thing I do at work.  "Oh yeah I think I can pick up that weekend but I can't remember if that's the one that I have family coming in town.  Pencil me in but I'll let you know for sure later this week."

6 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Those Weltman quotes are meaningless.  For anyone interpreting them as meaning we're likely to bring Vooch back, stop.  If anything, he's leaving himself a wiggle room when we don't resign him with the whole "real estate between intentions and what gets done" thing.

It's the same thing I do at work.  "Oh yeah I think I can pick up that weekend but I can't remember if that's the one that I have family coming in town.  Pencil me in but I'll let you know for sure later this week."

LOL! I agree with you on Weltman. He's just playing the game. As for what you do at work, that is hilarious! It gives the impression you are a team player, but after it happens a couple of times they stop asking. LOL!