Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Tuesday, April 23rd at 7 P.M.

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Toronto is going to torch Philly. Everyone on Toronto is the worst possible matchup for their counterpart on Philly. 

Do you think Toronto will win the series against the Bucks though? I think the Raptors were that good against the Magic because . . .well, we're  talking about the playoffs, which is a whole different stage than that the Magic was playing on during the regular season. And as you have said so many times, the Magic has flaws and they were exposed. After losing the first game, the Raptors prepared and stepped up their game.

Also, no one expected the Magic to make it to the playoffs.

16 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Toronto is going to torch Philly. Everyone on Toronto is the worst possible matchup for their counterpart on Philly. 

I was going to say the opposite on matchups.  Lowry on Fournier worked but Lowry on Reddick will not work as well.  Toronto has no answer for Embiid.  Leonard vs Harris will be fun to watch and something we did not see in the regular season.  Butler vs Siakim a slight Philly edge and Green vs Simmons a heavy Philly edge (unless Leonard guards Simmons which will give Philly an edge elsewhere).  Toronto's bench an edge, Philly's starters an edge.  Good series coming our way.

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Do you think Toronto will win the series against the Bucks though? I think the Raptors were that good against the Magic because . . .well, we're  talking about the playoffs, which is a whole different stage than that the Magic was playing on during the regular season. And as you have said so many times, the Magic has flaws and they were exposed. After losing the first game, the Raptors prepared and stepped up their game.

Also, no one expected the Magic to make it to the playoffs.

I think Milwaukee beats Toronto. 

Just now, Originalticketholder said:

I was going to say the opposite on matchups.  Lowry on Fournier worked but Lowry on Reddick will not work as well.  Toronto has no answer for Embiid.  Leonard vs Harris will be fun to watch and something we did not see in the regular season.  Butler vs Siakim a slight Philly edge and Green vs Simmons a heavy Philly edge (unless Leonard guards Simmons which will give Philly an edge elsewhere).  Toronto's bench an edge, Philly's starters an edge.  Good series coming our way.

Gasol is one of the worst matchups for embiid because there's no size advantage there. 

Kawhi is the worst possible matchup for Harris. 

Siakam is a great defender and built to defend Simmons. 

Danny Green is a great matchup against JJ. 

So then you're stuck with Lowry on Butler which is fine. Butler will get his but not enough to win games. 

It's gonna be the Bucks playing the Warriors for all the marbles in June. The Warriors will win the Championship in 6 games. Easy call to make and I made it correctly.

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Gasol is one of the worst matchups for embiid because there's no size advantage there. 

Kawhi is the worst possible matchup for Harris. 

Siakam is a great defender and built to defend Simmons. 

Danny Green is a great matchup against JJ. 

So then you're stuck with Lowry on Butler which is fine. Butler will get his but not enough to win games. 

Gasol was worst matchup for Vuc for that reason but Embiid is not Vuc.  Embiid much faster and more physical thna Vuc.  Gasol about to face a real All Star now that he cannot handle.  Siakim's offense will struggle if he has to play and defend Simmons outside and down low.  Harris will pull Leonard outside opening up the middle.  JJ will light up Green soemthing Augustine could not do.  And Butler will post up Lowry and when doulbe teams come Butler will make Toronto pay big time.