Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Tuesday, April 23rd at 7 P.M.

2 minutes ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

I disagree completely. Toronto will not lose a 7 game series to anybody in the east if they hit 3s like this. Way too much defensive talent and scoring 

I'm betting they don't. And your choice of teams is among the most confusing ever and makes me not feel as bad for who I root for

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

Are you ok signing him to that? Think another team will offer more?  You always overpay in Free Agency...

In a heartbeat. I think it’ll probably take 3/$45M or 4/$60M to get it done; and I’m okay with that.

9 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Vucevic ends the series averaging 11 points and 8 boards on 38% shooting, 27 % from 3.

Take away his 1 decent game, he averaged 8.5 points and 6.5 boards on 31% shooting, 16% from 3.

That one good game was a FIVE minute stretch we’re Gasol was on the bench. He’s a joke. Bye bye vooch!!!

Just now, ?4thewin said:

It's not obvious at all lol. There's a realistic scenario where we let vucevic walk and still remain the same team record wise. 

I feel its obvious when you consider:

Clifford speaks highly of Vuch

Orlando won't let another Allstar leave town

We finally made the playoffs so management won't want to change much.

Basically i think Weltham takes the easy way out and keeps Vuch.

I HOPE I'M WRONG! Just the way i see things going down and to me that would scream Mediocrity.

1 minute ago, HeHateMe said:

I think we can let Vuch walk and have a similar record if we make some smart bench signings and bring in a you like Brogdon. 

It depends on a few things going reasonably well that it's so difficult to project. 

Fultz's year next year is the largest discrepancy floor/ceiling situation I've ever seen. He might not play. He could reasonably be a borderline all star. We'll have no idea for 6 months. 

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

That one good game was a FIVE minute stretch we’re Gasol was on the bench. He’s a joke. Bye bye vooch!!!

Lol, this. Biggest fraud in sports

5 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Jerian Grant is in. Time to change the channel

Hahaha! There have been some good ones tonight. That one had me cracking up too Mauro.  :)

You know Jerian is going to try to get on the books/stat sheet.