Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Tuesday, April 23rd at 7 P.M.

3 minutes ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

Man I hope you're correct but it doesnt look like an Easy fix.....Are we getting out coached as well? 

We're not being out coached. 

I have no idea if it's an easy fix or not. My point is the flaws are obvious. The next step to fixing those flaws are obvious. So we can fix those flaws and it would be such a dramatic change from what we are today. 

Or fixing those flaws exposes less obvious flaws and we're not better. It's really tough to say today. 

Just now, Tank Vogel said:

Feel bad that a successful season ends with them being eviscerated. Hopefully its motivation and not discouragement but we have some really tough decisions to make. 

Ya rough ending. I don't think they are tough decisions at all. It's pretty apparent what we are lacking and what we have

1 minute ago, Tank Vogel said:

Feel bad that a successful season ends with them being eviscerated. Hopefully its motivation and not discouragement but we have some really tough decisions to make. 

Well said.

Just now, My 5th Rebuild said:

Magic need 2 superstars to go along with the 10 of the 12 role players that are currently playing. Not sure how much cap they will have to get it done.

Barely enough to sign one, without opening more holes than we can fill, and no guarantee you can even sign one.

Just now, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

How can you be Pro Ross who's basically just jacking up contested shots all night and killing ball movement all while playing terrible defense and be a Devin Booker hater.  Ross won't be worth what he'll command in FA and we have bigger concerns.

He won’t get over 8 per I don’t think. Can’t imagine him getting more then Lou williams. Yea he’s younger but he pretty much is what he is at this point. Williams is a much more consistent 6th man. 

1 minute ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

How can you be Pro Ross who's basically just jacking up contested shots all night and killing ball movement all while playing terrible defense and be a Devin Booker hater?  Ross won't be worth what he'll command in FA and we have bigger concerns.

THANKYOU.

• Upvote 1

Vucevic ends the series averaging 11 points and 8 boards on 38% shooting, 27 % from 3.

Take away his 1 decent game, he averaged 8.5 points and 6.5 boards on 31% shooting, 16% from 3.

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Vucevic ends the series averaging 11 points and 8 boards on 38% shooting, 27 % from 3.

Take away his 1 decent game, he averaged 8.5 points and 6.5 boards on 31% shooting, 16% from 3.

smh