Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Tuesday, April 23rd at 7 P.M.

1 minute ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

No doubt in anyones mind Now that Vuch, Ross and Fournier have to go! Maybe Mo can step in for Vuch.  We hadn't really seen that before he went down with an injury. We don't have a replacement on the roster for Evan.  Our bench doesn't have enough firepower.  We aren't positive Fultz suffers from anything more than the Yips.  We are a worse team next year now that we see the changes that need to take place.  I'd call that a disappointing season.

Vuc is gone, no doubt about it. Fournier will be here, I just can’t see anybody taking on his contract. We need Ross back.

1 minute ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

No doubt in anyones mind Now that Vuch, Ross and Fournier have to go! Maybe Mo can step in for Vuch.  We hadn't really seen that before he went down with an injury. We don't have a replacement on the roster for Evan.  Our bench doesn't have enough firepower.  We aren't positive Fultz suffers from anything more than the Yips.  We are a worse team next year now that we see the changes that need to take place.  I'd call that a disappointing season.

Why Ross? I don't agree with that at all. 

This team served the purpose of the Magic front office. Get into the playoffs finally. I think they needed to see that Vuch and Fournier are never going to take that next step. They are what they are.

Just now, harley said:

DJ? yeah maybe. Although DJ would be a perfect back up i reckon.

I think he’ll do good providing spacing and playmaking against second units where he’ll be less of a sieve defensively. We need what Fultz and Bamba bring defensively— once they turn the corner, the skies the limit defensively 

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Why Ross? I don't agree with that at all. 

Because if his shot isn't falling he's atrocious at everything else.

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I don't think this series means all that much to how close to being competitive we are. This roster has major flaws that Toronto is exploiting over and over and over and over. So it's difficult to really project what this team would look like if we didn't have those flaws.

It's like a car with a flat tire. A flat tire is going to make your car feel like the suspension sucks and mess with your alignment, ruin your gas milage, etc. But it's an easy fix.

Or maybe you fix the flat and still find things wrong. 

Man I hope you're correct but it doesnt look like an Easy fix.....Are we getting out coached as well?